Report NEP-HPE-2015-01-09This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lucarelli, Stefano & Baron, Hervé, 2014. "On Schumpeter’s 'The Past and Future of Social Sciences'. A Schumpeterian Theory of Scientific Development?," MPRA Paper 60391, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ismail M.S., 2014. "Maximin equilibrium," Research Memorandum 037, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Mário Graça Moura, 2014. "Schumpeter and the meanings of rationality," FEP Working Papers 551, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- L. Randall Wray, 2014. "Outside Money: The Advantages of Owning the Magic Porridge Pot," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_821, Levy Economics Institute.
- Ulrich Faigle & Michel Grabisch & Andres Jiménez-Losada & Manuel Ordóñez, 2014. "Games on concept lattices: Shapley value and core," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14070, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Khmelnitskaya, A. & Selçuk, O. & Talman, A.J.J., 2014. "The Shapley Value for Directed Graph Games," Discussion Paper 2014-064, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Frederic S. Mishkin & Eugene N. White, 2014. "Unprecedented Actions: The Federal Reserve’s Response to the Global Financial Crisis in Historical Perspective," NBER Working Papers 20737, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jon D. Wisman, 2014. "Capitalism and Inequality Re-Examined," Working Papers 2014-12, American University, Department of Economics.
- Sergiu Hart, 2014. "Allocation Games with Caps: From Captain Lotto to All-Pay Auctions," Discussion Paper Series dp670, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Peña, Jorge & Nöldeke, Georg & Lehmann, Laurent, 2014. "Relatedness and synergies of kind and scale in the evolution of helping," Working papers 2014/09, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Welsch Heinz & Jan Kühling, 2014. "Affective States and the Notion of Happiness: A Preliminary Analysis," Working Papers V-372-14, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2014.
- Charles I. Jones, 2014. "Pareto and Piketty: The Macroeconomics of Top Income and Wealth Inequality," NBER Working Papers 20742, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.