Report NEP-HPE-2014-02-08This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ana Lourenço, 2013. "In memoriam of Professor Ronald Coase," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 06, Faculdade de Economia e Gestão, Universidade Católica Portuguesa (Porto).
- Dominique Lacoue-Labarthe, 2014. "In Search of the Banking Regulator amid U.S. Financial Reforms of the 1930s," Working Papers hal-00937533, HAL.
- Oliver Landmann, 2014. "Short‐Run Macro After the Crisis: The End of the “New” Neoclassical Synthesis?," Discussion Paper Series 27, Department of International Economic Policy, University of Freiburg, revised Jan 2014.
- Sergey V. Tretyakov, 2014. "Between efficiency and effectiveness," HSE Working papers WP BRP 31/LAW/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Beja Jr., Edsel, 2014. "Income growth and happiness: Reassessment of the Easterlin Paradox," MPRA Paper 53360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Josheski, Dushko, 2014. "Personnel Economics essay: Issues in Human Capital Theory, training and earnings of workers," MPRA Paper 53295, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00936145 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jürgen Jerger, 2013. "Institutionen und historische Grenzen," Working Papers 336, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Oswald, Andrew J., 2014. "Does Money Make People Right-Wing and Inegalitarian? A Longitudinal Study of Lottery Winners," IZA Discussion Papers 7934, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).