Report NEP-HPE-2014-01-24This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Craig Freedman & Geoff C. Harcourt & Peter Kriesler & John Nevilet, 2013. "Milton Friedman: Constructing an Anti-Keynes," Discussion Papers 2013-35, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Laura Valladão de Mattos, 2013. "Continuity or rupture ? An analysis of some aspects of social philosophy in the works of J.S.Mill, Alfred Marshall and J.M.Keynes," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2013_24, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Czapinski, Janusz, 2013. "The economics of happiness and psychology of wealth," MPRA Paper 52897, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michaël Assous & Roberto Lampa, 2014. "Lange's 1938 Model: Dynamics and the "Optimum propensity to consume"," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-02, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2014. "Towards a Developmental Turn in Evolutionary Economic Geography?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1401, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2014.
- Manfred Kerber & Christoph Lange & Colin Rowat, 2014. "A Formal Proof of Vickrey's Theorem by Blast, Simp, and Rule," Discussion Papers 14-01, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Geoff C. Harcourt & Peter Kriesler & John Nevilet, 2013. "Why myths in neoclassical economics threaten the world economy: a post-Keynesian Manifesto," Discussion Papers 2013-36, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Wegner, Gerhard, 2013. "Capitalist transformation without political participation: German capitalism in the first half of the 19th century," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 13/14, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Lemin Wu & Rohan Dutta & David K Levine & Nicholas W Papageorge, 2014. "Entertaining Malthus: Bread, Circuses and Economic Growth," Levine's Bibliography 786969000000000853, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Francoise Forges & Guillaume Haeringer & Vincent Iehlé, 2013. "Appariement: des modèles de Lloyd Shapley à la conception de marchés d'Alvin Roth," Post-Print hal-00822561, HAL.
- Jérôme Ballet & Damien Bazin & Radu Vranceanu, 2013. "A Note on Cooperative Strategies in Gladiators' games," Post-Print halshs-00927106, HAL.
- Didier Sornette & Peter Cauwels, 2014. "A Creepy World," Papers 1401.3281, arXiv.org.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2014. "Recovery from Financial Crises: Evidence from 100 Episodes," NBER Working Papers 19823, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.