Report NEP-HPE-2011-04-02This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giulio Cainelli & Mario Maggioni & Erika Uberti & Annunziata De Felice, 2010. "The strength of strong ties: Co-authorship and productivity among Italian economists," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0125, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Julie L. Hotchkiss & M. Melinda Pitts & Mary Beth Walker, 2011. "To work or not to work: the economics of a mother's dilemma," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2011-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- A. Myrick Freeman III, 2010. "The Wealth Of Nature: Valuing Ecosystem Services," EEPSEA Special and Technical Paper sp201007s2, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Jul 2010.
- Bos, Frits, 2011. "National accounts: barometer, telescope and compass for the national economy," MPRA Paper 29671, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khalidi, Raja J. & Samour, Sobhi, 2010. "Neoliberalism as Liberation: The Statehood Program and the Remaking of the Palestinian National Movement," MPRA Paper 29642, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Volk, Stefan & Thoeni, Christian & Ruigrok, Winfried, 2011. "Temporal stability and psychological foundations of cooperation preferences," Economics Working Paper Series 1101, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Bereket Kebede & Daniel John Zizzo, 2011. "Envy and Agricultural Innovation: An Experimental Case Study from Ethiopia," CSAE Working Paper Series 2011-06, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Roberto Galbiati & Karl Schlag & Joel van der Weele, 2011. "Sanctions that Signal: an Experiment," Vienna Economics Papers 1107, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Shaun P. Hargreaves Heap & Daniel John Zizzo, 2011. "Emotions and Chat in a Financial Markets Experiment," Working Paper Series 10, The Paul Woolley Centre for Capital Market Dysfunctionality, University of Technology, Sydney.
- D'Agostino, Antonello & Surico, Paolo, 2011. "A Century of Inflation Forecasts," CEPR Discussion Papers 8292, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joffily, Mateus & Masclet, David & Noussair, Charles N. & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2011. "Emotions, Sanctions and Cooperation," IZA Discussion Papers 5592, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).