Report NEP-HPE-2011-01-23This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rosinger, Elemer Elad, 2011. "Psychological suggestion to P Krugman," MPRA Paper 28148, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Folmer, Henk & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2011. "Does Environmental Economics Produce Aeroplanes Without Engines? - On the Need for an Environmental Social Science," Working Papers in Economics 483, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/5434 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Harris, Jose, 2010. "Citizenship in Britain and Europe: some missing links in T.H. Marshall's theory of rights," Working papers of the ZeS 02/2010, University of Bremen, Centre for Social Policy Research (ZeS).
- Item repec:kas:poabec:2010-9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- M. Cristelli & L. Pietronero & A. Zaccaria, 2011. "Critical Overview of Agent-Based Models for Economics," Papers 1101.1847, arXiv.org.
- Joan Trullén, 2010. "Giacomo Becattini and the Marshall's method. A Schumpeterian approach," IERMB Working Paper in economics 1003, Institut d'Estudis Regionals i Metropolitans de Barcelona.
- Pedro Cezar Dutra Fonseca & Maria de Lourdes Rollemberg Mollo, 2011. "Metalistas x Papelistas: Origens Teóricas e Antecedentes do Debate entre Monetaristas e Desenvolvimentistas," Working papers - Textos para Discussao do Departamento de Economia da Universidade de Brasilia 348, Departamento de Economia da Universidade de Brasilia.
- Yulia Raskina, 2010. "Statistics of Natural Resources as a Part of National Wealth," EUSP Department of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-06/10, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics, revised 16 Dec 2010.
- John Duffy & Felix Munoz-Garcia, 2010. "Signaling Concerns about Fairness: Cooperation under Uncertain Social Preferences," Working Papers 2010-19, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.