Report NEP-HPE-2010-04-11This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2010. "Civic Capital as the Missing Link," NBER Working Papers 15845, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2010. "Game theory on strategic communication: an approach from Thomas S. Schelling," MPRA Paper 21772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stutzer, Alois & Frey, Bruno S., 2010. "Recent Advances in the Economics of Individual Subjective Well-Being," IZA Discussion Papers 4850, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- McCloskey, Deirdre Nansen, 2009. "The Institution of Douglass North," MPRA Paper 21768, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rowena Pecchenino, 2010. "Preferences, Choice, Goal Attainment, Satisfaction:That’s Life?," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n205-10.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Carlos Scartascini & Mariano Tommasi & Ernesto Stein, 2010. "Veto Players and Policy Trade-Offs- An Intertemporal Approach to Study the Effects of Political Institutions on Policy," Research Department Publications 4660, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Alberto F. Alesina & Andrea Stella, 2010. "The Politics of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 15856, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.