Report NEP-HPE-2009-08-16This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julie A. Nelson, "undated". "09-03 "Economic Writing on the Pressing Problems of the Day: The Roles of Moral Intuition and Methodological Confusion"," GDAE Working Papers 09-03, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2009. "Die Krise der Wirtschaft: Auch eine Krise der Wirtschaftswissenschaften?," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009 2009-18, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- James P. Gander, 2009. "Firm Debt Structure and Firm Size," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2009_09, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Robin Cubitt & Michalis Drouvelis & Simon Gachter & Ruslan Kabalin, "undated". "Moral Judgments in Social Dilemmas: How Bad is Free Riding?," Discussion Papers 09/20, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Andreas Georgiadis & Alan Manning, 2009. "Theory of Values," CEP Discussion Papers dp0943, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Robin Pope, 2009. "Towards Consistency and the Scientific in Economics," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse15_2009, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Fischer, Justina AV, 2009. "Subjective Well-Being as Welfare Measure: Concepts and Methodology," MPRA Paper 16619, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robin Pope & Reinhard Selten & Sebastian Kube, 2009. "Nominalist Heuristics and Economic Theory," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse17_2009, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Robin Pope, 2009. "Risk Starvation Contributes to Dementias and Depressions: Whiffs of Danger Are the Antidote," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse9_2009, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Smith, John, 2009. "The endogenous nature of social preferences," MPRA Paper 16599, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Igor Kopylov & Jawwad Noor, 2009. "Self-Deception and Choice," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000319, David K. Levine.
- Alcidi, Cinzia & Gros, Daniel, 2009. "What lessons from the 1930s?," MPRA Paper 16726, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2009.