Report NEP-HPE-2008-10-21This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jason Aimone, 2008. "An Empirical Test of the Heckman and Rubinstein GED Mixed-Signal: Evidence from Prison," Working Papers 1007, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science, revised Oct 2008.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2008. "Macroeconomics without the LM: A Post-Keynesian Perspective," IMK Working Paper 13-2008, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Munro, John H., 2007. "The usury doctrine and urban public finances in late-medieval Flanders (1220 - 1550): rentes (annuities), excise taxes, and income transfers from the poor to the rich," MPRA Paper 11012, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2008.
- Hitoshi Matsushima, 2008. "Implementation and Social Influence," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-598, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Tom Coupé & Victor Ginsburgh & Abdul Ghafar Noury, 2008. "Are Leading Papers of Better Quality? Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Working Papers ECARES 2008_014, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Zaman, Asad, 2008. "Islamic Economics: A Survey of the Literature," MPRA Paper 11024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eike B. Kroll & Bodo Vogt, 2008. "The Relevance of Irrelevant Alternatives: An experimental investigation of risky choices," FEMM Working Papers 08028, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Allan M Feldman & Roberto Serrano, 2008. "Arrow's Impossibility Theorem: Preference Diversity in a Single-Profile World," Working Papers 2008-8, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:11101 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Itai Arieli, 2008. "Towards a Characterization of Rational," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000002431, David K. Levine.