Report NEP-HPE-2008-05-10This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elizabeth Stanton, 2007. "The Human Development Index: A History," Working Papers wp127, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Peter Spahn, 2007. "Real Interest Rates, Intertemporal Prices and Macroeconomic Stabilization A Journey Through the History of Economic Thought," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 292/2007, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Lupia, Arthur & Levine, Adam Seth & Zharinova, Natasha, 2008. "When Should Political Scientists Use the Self-Confirming Equilibrium Concept? Benefits, Costs, and an Application to Jury Theorems," MPRA Paper 8643, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maltby, Josephine, 2007. "There is no such thing as an audit society," The York Management School Working Papers 39, The York Management School, University of York.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2008. "Keynesian Models of Deflation and Depression Revisited: Inside Debt and Price Flexibility," Working Papers wp169, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Thomas R. Michl, 2008. "Discounting Nordhaus," Working Papers wp158, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.