Report NEP-HPE-2008-04-12This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000002067 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ketzler, Rolf & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 2008. "Publications: German Economic Research Institutes on Track," CEPR Discussion Papers 6665, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alain Béraud, 2008. "La Place De La Notion De Chômage Involontaire Dans La Théorie Keynésienne De L’Emploi," THEMA Working Papers 2008-16, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Item repec:ete:ceswps:ces0030 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Charles Goodhart, 2008. "Risk, Uncertainty and Financial Stability," FMG Special Papers sp178, Financial Markets Group.
- Luc Lauwers, 1999. "Topological Social Choice," Working Papers Department of Economics ces9912, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Kurt Devooght, 2004. "To Each the Same and to Each His Own. A Proposal to Measure Responsibility-Sensitive Income Inequality," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0409, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000002062 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bénabou, Roland, 2008. "Ideology," CEPR Discussion Papers 6754, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.