Report NEP-HPE-2008-01-12This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Himanshu Sekhar, Rout & Narayan C handra, Nayak, 2007. "Health And Health Economics: A Conceptual Framework," MPRA Paper 6546, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mitreanu, Cristian, 2007. "A Business-Relevant View of Human Nature," MPRA Paper 6560, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruce Headey, 2007. "The Set-Point Theory of Well-Being Needs Replacing: On the Brink of a Scientific Revolution?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 753, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Singh, Rup & Kumar, Saten, 2008. "Do we need time series econometrics?," MPRA Paper 6627, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ketzler, Rolf & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2007. "Publications: German Economic Research Institutes on Track," IZA Discussion Papers 3271, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).