Report NEP-HPE-2006-11-25This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frederick T. Furlong & Simon H. Kwan, 2006. "Safe and sound banking, 20 years later: what was proposed and what has been adopted," Working Paper Series 2006-27, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Klein, Daniel B. & Stern, Charlotta, 2006. "The Ideological Profile of Faculty in the Humanities and Social Sciences: A Reply to Zipp and Fenwick," Working Paper Series 7/2006, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Patricia Justino, 2006. "On the Links between Violent Conflict and Chronic Poverty: How Much Do We Really Know?," HiCN Working Papers 18, Households in Conflict Network.
- Maurice Marchon, 2005. "Perspectives économiques canadiennes dans un contexte international," Cahiers de recherche 05-05, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- DeVoretz, Don J., 2006. "The Economics of Citizenship: A Common Intellectual Ground for Social Scientists?," IZA Discussion Papers 2392, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giuseppe Fontana, 2006. "The "New Consensus" View of Monetary Policy: A New Wicksellian Connection?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_476, Levy Economics Institute.
- Alvin E. Roth, 2006. "Repugnance as a Constraint on Markets," NBER Working Papers 12702, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:50_06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore