Report NEP-HPE-2006-06-24This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert Dixon, 2006. "Caryle, Malthus and Sismondi: The Origins of Carlyle’s Dismal View of Political Economy," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 965, The University of Melbourne.
- Item repec:idb:intalp:103 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Durand, Rodolphe & Vaara, Eero, 2006. "A true competitive advantage? Reflections on different epistemological approaches to strategy research," HEC Research Papers Series 838, HEC Paris.
- Stephan Klasen, 2006. "The´Efficiency`of Equity," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 145, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Sjaak Hurkens & Navin Kartik, 2006. "(When) Would I Lie To You? Comment on ?Deception: The Role of Consequences?," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 664.06, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Caliendo, Marco & Radic, Dubravko, 2006. "Ten Do It Better, Do They? An Empirical Analysis of an Old Football Myth," IZA Discussion Papers 2158, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).