Report NEP-HPE-2006-06-17This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francisco L. Lopes, 2006. "The Ricardo puzzle," Textos para discussão 526, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Jérôme Blanc, 2006. "Karl Polanyi et les monnaies modernes : un réexamen," Post-Print halshs-00079131, HAL.
- David Cass, 2006. "Musings on the Cass Trick," PIER Working Paper Archive 06-011, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- David Cass, 2006. "Competitive Equilibrium with Incomplete Financial Markets," PIER Working Paper Archive 06-010, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Thibault Gajdos & Feriel Kandil, 2005. "The ignorant observer," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v06041, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), revised Mar 2006.
- Emre Ozdenoren & Stephen Salant & Dan Silverman, 2006. "Willpower and the Optimal Control of Visceral Urges," NBER Working Papers 12278, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rainer, Helmut & Siedler, Thomas, 2006. "Does Democracy Foster Trust?," IZA Discussion Papers 2154, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hans-Günter Krüsselberg, 2005. "„Wohlstand für alle“ – Nachdenkliches zum Thema „Vermögen, Kapital und Eigentum“," Marburg Working Papers on Economics 200505, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Manuel Couret Branco, 2006. "The Right to Work and the Political Economy of Human Rights," Economics Working Papers 08_2006, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).