Report NEP-HME-2020-03-02This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Njuki, Jemimah, 2019. "2019 Annual trends and outlook report: Gender equality in rural Africa: From commitments to outcomes: Synopsis:," IFPRI synopses 9780896293656, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Nicolas Frémeaux & Marion Leturcq, 2020. "Inequalities and the individualization of wealth," Working Papers axca6-hz5wbfh-x_vjty, French Institute for Demographic Studies.
- Bennett, Patrick & Ravetti, Chiara & Wong, Po Yin, 2020. "Losing in a Boom: Long-term Consequences of a Local Economic Shock for Female Labour Market Outcomes," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 3/2020, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Kayitesi, Claudine, 2019. "Determinants Of Membership And Benefits Of Participation In Pyrethrum Cooperatives In Musanze District, Rwanda," Research Theses 302077, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Randriamamonjy, JosÃ©e & Raouf, Mariam & Thurlow, James, 2019. "First regionalized social accounting matrix for Egypt: A 2015 nexus project social accounting matrix:," MENA working papers 22, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hake, Mariya & Poyntner, Philipp, 2020. "Keeping up with the Novaks? Income distribution as a determinant of household debt in CESEE," BOFIT Discussion Papers 3/2020, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Raouf, Mariam & Randriamamonjy, JosÃ©e & Engelke, Wilfried & Kebsi, Tarek Al & Tandon, Sharad A. & Wiebelt, Manfred & Breisinger, Clemens, 2019. "Regionalized Social Accounting Matrix for Yemen: A 2014 Nexus project SAM:," MENA working papers 21, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Calimani, Susanna & Hałaj, Grzegorz & Żochowski, Dawid, 2020. "Simulating fire sales in a system of banks and asset managers," Working Paper Series 2373, European Central Bank.
- Salhine, Rim Ben & Younes, Anis Ben & El Kadhi, Zouhair & Jebali, Belhassen & Raouf, Mariam, 2020. "2015 regionalized social accounting matrix for Tunisia: A nexus project SAM:," MENA working papers 26, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Lucchese, Matteo & Pianta, Mario, 2020. "Europe’s alternative: a Green Industrial Policy for sustainability and convergence," MPRA Paper 98705, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lux, Thomas, 2020. "Bayesian estimation of agent-based models via adaptive particle Markov chain Monte Carlo," Economics Working Papers 2020-01, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Edoardo FERRUCCI & Francesco LISSONI & Ernest MIGUELEZ, 2020. "Coming from afar and picking a man’s job:Women immigrant inventors in the United States," Bordeaux Economics Working Papers 2020-01, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Tunde Lenard & Daniel Horn & Hubert János Kiss, 2020. "Does political pressure on ‘gender’ engender danger for scientific research? Evidence from a randomized controlled trial," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 2002, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Biswajit Banerjee & Juraj Zeman, 2020. "Determinants of Global Value Chain Participation: Cross-country Analysis," Working Papers 25, Ashoka University, Department of Economics.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A., 2020. "The Marginalization of Absolute and Relative Income Hypotheses of Consumption and the Role of Fiscal Policy," MPRA Paper 98569, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charles H. Anderton & Jurgen Brauer, 2018. "The Onset, Spread, and Prevention of Mass Atrocities: Perspectives from Network Models," HiCN Working Papers 284, Households in Conflict Network.
- Charles H. Anderton & Jurgen Brauer, 2019. "Mass Atrocities and their Prevention," HiCN Working Papers 290, Households in Conflict Network.