Report NEP-HME-2018-09-17This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fix, Blair, 2018. "Capitalist income and hierarchical power: A gradient hypothesis," Working Papers on Capital as Power 2018/06, Capital As Power - Toward a New Cosmology of Capitalism.
- Tuna, Emelj & Karantininis, Kostas, 2017. "Cooperatives As Agents Of Social Capital: An Evidence From A Post-socialist Country," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 260912, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kassie, M., 2018. "The nutrition impacts of women’s empowerment in Kenyan agriculture: Application of the multinomial endogenous switching treatment regression," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 276003, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ke Wang & Jiayu Wang & Yi-Ming Wei & Chi Zhang, 2018. "A novel dataset of emission abatement sector extended input-output table for environmental policy analysis," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 119, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Fix, Blair, 2018. "The trouble with human capital theory," Working Papers on Capital as Power 2018/07, Capital As Power - Toward a New Cosmology of Capitalism.
- Al-Jarhi, Mabid, 2017. "Islamic Finance at Crossroads," MPRA Paper 88555, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2018.
- Gill, Andrej & Hett, Florian & Tischer, Johannes, 2018. "Measuring time inconsistency using financial transaction data," SAFE White Paper Series 55, Goethe University Frankfurt, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe.
- Abel Brodeur & Nikolai Cook & Anthony Heyes, 2018. "Methods Matter: P-Hacking and Causal Inference in Economics," Working Papers 1809E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- -, 2018. "Final assessment report. Assessment of development account project 14/15 AK: Strengthening national capacities to design and implement rights-based policies and programmes that address care of depende," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 44018, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Ajit Zacharias & Thomas Masterson & Fernando Rios-Avila, 2018. "Stagnating Economic Well-Being Amid Rising Government Support," Economics One-Pager Archive op_57, Levy Economics Institute.
- Adepoju, A., 2018. "determinants of multidimensional poverty transitions among rural households in Nigeria," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 276027, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Amandine Crespy & Louisa Parks, 2017. "The connection between parliamentary and extra-parliamentary opposition in the EU. From ACTA to the financial crisis," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/249886, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Malak-Rawlikowska, Agata & Milczarek-Andrzejewska, Dominika & Fałkowski, Jan, 2017. "Quantitative assessment of impact of the farmers' self-reported bargaining power on price relations with input suppliers," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 261425, European Association of Agricultural Economists.