Report NEP-HME-2018-06-18This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Valeria Cirillo & Matteo Rinaldini & Jacopo Staccioli & Maria Enrica Virgillito, 2018. "Workers' awareness context in Italian 4.0 factories," LEM Papers Series 2018/13, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Guilherme Klein Martins & Fernando Rugitsky, 2018. "The commodities boom and the profit squeeze: output and profit cycles in Brazil (1996-2016)," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2018_09, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Joel Rabinovich & Niall Reddy, 2018. "Distribution, wealth and demand regimes in historical perspective. USA, UK, France and Germany, 1855-2010," Working Papers 1805, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Karsten Kohler & Alexander Guschanski & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2018. "The impact of financialisation on the wage share: a theoretical clarification and empirical test," Working Papers 1802, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Charlotte Bilo & Anna Carolina Machado, 2018. "The role of zakat in the provision of social protection: a comparison between Jordan, Palestine and Sudan," One Pager 381, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Frank Mueller-Langer & Benedikt Fecher & Dietmar Harhoff & Gert G. Wagner, 2018. "Replication Studies in Economics: How Many and Which Papers Are Chosen for Replication, and Why?," JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy 2018-01, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Bargain, Olivier & Boutin, Delphine & Champeaux, Hugues, 2018. "Women's Political Participation and Intrahousehold Empowerment: Evidence from the Egyptian Arab Spring," IZA Discussion Papers 11534, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francesco Lamperti & Giovanni Dosi & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini & Alessandro Sapio, 2018. "And Then He Wasn't a She: Climate Change and Green Transitions in an Agent-Based Integrated Assessment Model," LEM Papers Series 2018/14, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Owen, Ann L. & Temesvary, Judit, 2018. "CEO Compensation, Pay Inequality, and the Gender Diversity of Bank Board of Directors," MPRA Paper 87007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rolf Aaberge & Anthony B. Atkinson & Sebastian Königs, 2018. "From Classes to Copulas: Wages, capital, and top incomes," Discussion Papers 876, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Institute for Applied Economic Research, 2017. "Brazilian environmental accounting initiatives," One Pager 373, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Andersson, Jenny & Godechot, Olivier, 2018. "Destabilizing orders - Understanding the consequences of neoliberalism. Proceedings of the MaxPo Fifth-Anniversary Conference, Paris, January 12-13, 2018," MaxPo Discussion Paper Series 18/1, Max Planck Sciences Po Center on Coping with Instability in Market Societies (MaxPo).
- Herr, Hansjörg, 2018. "Underdevelopment and unregulated markets: Seven reasons why unregulated markets reproduce underdevelopment," IPE Working Papers 103/2018, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).