Report NEP-HME-2018-03-12This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jon D. Wisman, 2017. "Marx Was Mistaken on Capitalism's Principal Institutions of Markets and Private Property," Working Papers 2017-13, American University, Department of Economics.
- Chloé van Biljon & Dieter von Fintel & Atika Pasha, 2018. "Bargaining to work: the effect of female autonomy on female labour supply," Working Papers 04/2018, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Sanjit Dhami, 2017. "Human Ethics and Virtues: Rethinking the Homo-Economicus Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 6836, CESifo.
- Susana MartÃnez-Restrepo & Laura Ramos-Jaimes & Alma Espino & Martin Valdivia & Johanna Yancari Cueva, 2017. "Measuring womenâ€™s economic empowerment: Critical lessons from South America," Libros Fedesarrollo 015825, Fedesarrollo.
- Halkos, George & Gkargkavouzi, Anastasia & Matsiori, Steriani, 2018. "A multi-dimensional measure of environmental behavior: Exploring the predictive power of connectedness to nature, ecological worldview and environmental concern," MPRA Paper 84631, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joel Rabinovich, 2018. "The financialisation of the nonfinancial corporation. A critique to the financial rentieralization hypothesis," CEPN Working Papers hal-01691435, HAL.
- Jonathan F. Cogliano & Roberto Veneziani & Naoki Yoshihara, 2018. "Exploitation, skills, and inequality," Working Papers 849, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Habib, Nisren, 2018. "Gender role changes and their impacts on Syrian women refugees in Berlin in light of the Syrian crisis," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Migration, Integration, Transnationalization SP VI 2018-101, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Herr, Hansjörg, 2018. "The Communist Manifesto: What can we learn today for a country like Vietnam?," IPE Working Papers 98/2018, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- John C. V. Pezzey, 2018. "High unknowability of climate damage valuation means the social cost of carbon will always be disputed," CCEP Working Papers 1802, Centre for Climate & Energy Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jon D. Wisman, 2018. "Exploitation, Human Nature, and Social Institutions," Working Papers 2018-03, American University, Department of Economics.
- Aryal, Gaurab & Ciliberto, Federico & Leyden, Benjamin, 2018. "Coordinated Capacity Reductions and Public Communication in the Airline Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 12730, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ismael Lemhadri, 2018. "Market Impact in a Latent Order Book," Papers 1802.06101, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2020.
- Bourrel, Marie & Thiele, Torsten & Currie, Duncan, 2018. "The common heritage of mankind as a means to assess and advance equity in deep sea mining," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67988, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Paolo Coccorese & Sherrill Shaffer, 2018. "Cooperative banks and local economic growth," CAMA Working Papers 2018-11, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.