Report NEP-HME-2016-06-18This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heise, Arne, 2016. "Pluralism in economics: Inquiries into a Daedalean concept," Discussion Papers 51, University of Hamburg, Centre for Economic and Sociological Studies (CESS/ZÖSS).
- Lambert, Thomas, 2016. "Monopoly Capital and Capitalist Management: Too Many Managers?," MPRA Paper 71988, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Csanadi, 2016. "China in Between Varieties of Capitalism and Communism," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1604, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Butler, Allan, 2016. "How complex is agricultural economics?," 90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 236287, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2016. "Evolution of Islamic Economics:Definition, nature, methodology, problems and challenges," MPRA Paper 71858, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aldegwy, Mohamed & Thiemann, Matthias, 2016. "How economics got it wrong: Formalism, equilibrium modelling and pseudo-optimization in banking regulatory studies," SAFE Working Paper Series 138, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Uriel Procaccia & Eyal Winter, 2016. "Corporate Crime and Plea Bargains," Discussion Paper Series dp697, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Donovan Platt & Tim Gebbie, 2016. "The Problem of Calibrating an Agent-Based Model of High-Frequency Trading," Papers 1606.01495, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2017.
- Potts, Jason, 2016. "The New Economics of Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Institutions: Considerations for Australian Agriculture," 2016 Conference (60th), February 2-5, 2016, Canberra, Australia 235504, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Noha Farrag & Hebatallah Ghoneim, 2016. "Challenges to the Development of an Islamic Economic System," Working Papers 42, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Eloi Laurent & Philippe Pochet, 2015. "La transition ne pourra être qu’écologique et sociale," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/6p6qpcn6js8, Sciences Po.
- NicolÃ² Bellanca & Benedetto Rocchi, 2016. "Toward a Diachronic Conception of Well-Being: Thoughts from Georgescu-Roegen," Working Papers - Economics wp2016_08.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Galimberti, Jaqueson & Suhadolnik, Nicolas & Da Silva, Sergio, 2016. "Cowboying Stock Market Herds with Robot Traders," MPRA Paper 71758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mercdo, Ruben, 2015. "A Simple Intertemporal Model of Capabilities Expansion," MPRA Paper 71777, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sandrine Meyer & Laurence Holzemer & Thiago Nyssens Moraes Da Silva & Kevin Maréchal, 2016. "Things are not always what it is measured: On the importance of adequately assessing energy poverty," Working Papers CEB 16-025, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mercado, Ruben, 2016.
"Indices de Pobreza Multidimensional: alcances y limitaciones
[Multidimensional Poverty Indices: scope and limitations]," MPRA Paper 71843, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanni Marin & Francesca Lotti, 2016. "Productivity effects of eco-innovations using data on eco-patents," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1065, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Gregory DeAngelo & Bryan McCannon, 2016. "Theory of Mind Predicts Cooperative Behavior," Working Papers 16-16, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Lorena Lombardozzi, 2016. "Are distortions good for development? Structural transformations and cotton in Uzbekistan," Working Papers 193, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Bartkowski, Bartosz & Lienhoop, Nele, 2016. "Beyond rationality, towards reasonableness: Deliberative monetary valuation and Amartya Sen’s approach to rationality," 90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 236292, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Chatri, Abdellatif & Maarouf, Abdelwahab & Ezzahid, Elhaj, 2015.
"Productivité agricole, intégration et transformation structurelle de l’économie marocaine
[Agricultural productivity, integration and structural transformation of the Moroccan economy]," MPRA Paper 71774, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2016.