Report NEP-HME-2016-06-04This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julián VILLAMIL SANCHEZ, 2016. "Cálculo de la Productividad Sectorial en Colombia con Herramientas Insumo-Producto," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 014585, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- He, Xi & Lopez, Rigoberto, 2016. "Do Firms Price and Advertise to Maximize Profits? Evidence from U.S. Food Industries," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235436, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Franklin Serrano & Fabio Freitas, 2016. "The Sraffian Supermultiplier As An Alternative Closure To Heterodox Growth Theory," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 107, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Nicolas FrÃ©meaux & Marion Leturcq, 2015. "Wealth, marriage and prenuptial agreements in France (1855 - 2010)," Working Papers 221, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
- Andréa Ferreira Da Silva & Jair Andrade Araujo & Guaracyane Lima Campelo & Joyciane Coelho Vasconcelos & Janaina Cabral Da Silva, 2016. "Análse Da Pobreza Multidimensional No Brasil," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42nd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 169, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Tsoulfidis, Lefteris & Zouboulakis, Michel, 2016. "Greek Sovereign Defaults in Retrospect and Prospect," MPRA Paper 71588, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bronk, Richard & Jacoby, Wade, 2016. "Uncertainty and the dangers of monocultures in regulation, analysis, and practice," MPIfG Discussion Paper 16/6, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Sidney G. Winter, 2016. "Pursuing the Evolutionary Agenda in Economics and Management Research," LEM Papers Series 2016/22, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Kimbrough, Gray, 2016. "What Drives Gender Differences in Commuting Behavior: Evidence from the American Time Use Survey," UNCG Economics Working Papers 16-4, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics, revised 10 Jun 2016.
- Giovanni Dosi & Maria Enrica Virgillito, 2016. "The "Schumpeterian" and the "Keynesian" Stiglitz: Learning, Coordination Hurdles and Growth Trajectories," LEM Papers Series 2016/20, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Grashuis, Jasper & Cook, Michael, 2016. "Governance and Performance in the U.S. Agri-Food Industry: A Comparative Study of Firms and Cooperatives," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235676, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Thiemann, Matthias & Aldegwy, Mohamed & Ibrocevic, Edin, 2016. "Understanding the shift from micro to macro-prudential thinking: A discursive network analysis," SAFE Working Paper Series 136, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Andrea Roventini, 2016. "Macroeconomic Policy in DGSE and Agent-Based Models Redux: New Developments and Challenges Ahead," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/dcditnq6282, Sciences Po.
- Avila-Santamaria, Jorge & Useche, Pilar, 2016. "Women’s Participation in Agriculture and Gender Productivity Gap: The Case of Coffee Farmers in Southern Colombia and Northern Ecuador," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236156, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Piazzalunga, Daniela & Di Tommaso, Maria Laura, 2016. "The Increase of the Gender Wage Gap in Italy during the 2008-2012 Economic Crisis," IZA Discussion Papers 9931, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- J. Ignacio Giménez-Nadal & Lucia Mangiavacchi & Luca Piccoli, 2016. "Mobility across generations of the gender distribution of housework," DEA Working Papers 80, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Anirban Chakraborti & Dhruv Raina & Kiran Sharma, 2016. "Can an interdisciplinary field contribute to one of the parent disciplines from which it emerged?," Papers 1605.08354, arXiv.org.