Report NEP-HME-2016-05-21This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jon D. Wisman, 2016. "Conspicuous Consumption and Darwin's Critical Sexual Selection Dynamic That Thorstein Veblen Missed," Working Papers 2016-03, American University, Department of Economics.
- Juan David García, 2016. "La influencia de la iglesia y la prensa en el movimiento obrero de Popayán: 1900- 1950," Econógrafos - Escuela de Economía 014557, Universidad Nacional de Colombia -FCE - CID.
- Dünhaupt, Petra, 2016. "Financialization and the crises of capitalism," IPE Working Papers 67/2016, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Agnès Festré & Pierre Garrouste, 2016. "Hayek on Expectations: The Interplay between two Complex Systems," GREDEG Working Papers 2016-13, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Basu,Kaushik, 2016. "Markets and manipulation : time for a paradigm shift ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7653, The World Bank.
- Sabina Alkire and Suman Seth, 2016. "Identifying Destitution through Linked Subsets of Multidimensionally Poor: An Ordinal Approach," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp099.pdf, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Göcen, Serdar, 2015.
"F. A. Hayek'in Bilgisizlik Teorisi Çerçevesinde Piyasa, Denge ve Planlama
[Market, Equilibrium, and Planning within the Framework of F.A. Hayek's Theory of Ignorance]," MPRA Paper 66811, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Irit Keynan, 2016. "Neoliberalism and individual liberty ? the theory that contradicts itself," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3606259, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Situngkir, Hokky, 2016. "Agent-Based Model for River-Side Land-living: Portrait of Bandung Indonesian Cikapundung Park Case Study," MPRA Paper 71078, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chant, Sylvia, 2016. "Galvanising girls for development? critiquing the shift from ‘smart’ to ‘smarter economics’," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66231, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Joachim Merz & Tim Rathjen, 2016. "Entrepreneurs and freelancers: Are they time and income multidimensional poor? The German case," Working Papers 400, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Maryam Firoozi & Michel Magnan & Steve Fortin, 2016. "Board Diversity and Financial Reporting Quality," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-27, CIRANO.
- KOTAGIRI Yasuhiko, 2016. "Evaluation of the Financial Autonomy of Third-sector Organizations in Japan (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 16040, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Bassi, Vittorio & Huck, Steffen & Rasul, Imran, 2016. "A note on charitable giving by corporates and aristocrats: Evidence from a field experiment," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2016-304, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Nicolai Suppa, 2016. "Comparing Monetary and Multidimensional Poverty in Germany," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp103_1.pdf, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Item repec:hal:cepnwp:hal-01314335 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kimberly V. Smith & Claire Dye & Elizabeth Cook & Kristina Rosinsky & Mindy Scott, "undated". "Interim Impacts of the Gender Matters Program," Mathematica Policy Research Reports e888cd4c0f4849c4b73d8f087, Mathematica Policy Research.
- -, 2015. "Final assessment report. Assessment of development account, project 10/11 AQ: Strengthening government and civil society capacity to incorporate economic and social rights into macroeconomic policy," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 40080, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Mattia Guerini & Alessio Moneta, "undated". "A Method for Agent-Based Models Validation," Working Papers Series 42, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Marco Biagetti & Sergio Scicchitano, 2016. "Are women in supervisory positions more discriminated against? A multinomial approach," Working Papers 2, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.