Report NEP-HME-2016-03-23This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Melendez-Plumed, Vicenc, 2016. "Joint analysis of labour values and production prices," MPRA Paper 69839, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yoshihara, Naoki, 2016. "A Progress Report on Marxian Economic Theory: On the Controversies in Exploitation Theory since Okishio (1963)," Discussion Paper Series 632, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Alexandru Mandes & Peter Winker, 2015. "Complexity and Model Comparison in Agent Based Modeling of Financial Markets," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201528, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Anna Kowalska-Pyzalska & Karolina Cwik & Arkadiusz Jedrzejewski & Katarzyna Sznajd-Weron, 2016. "Linking consumer opinions with reservation prices in an agent-based model of innovation diffusion," HSC Research Reports HSC/16/03, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Stephan Klasen & Rahul Lahoti, 2016. "How Serious is the Neglect of Intra-Household Inequality in Multi-dimensional Poverty Indices?," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 200, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Luz Magdalena Salas, 2015. "Public vs. Private Mental Accounts: Experimental Evidence from Savings Groups in Colombia," VNIVERSITAS ECONÓMICA 014296, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - BOGOTÁ.
- Leonardo Bargigli & Luca Riccetti & Alberto Russo & Mauro Gallegati, 2016. "Network Calibration and Metamodeling of a Financial Accelerator Agent Based Model," Working Papers - Economics wp2016_01.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Amin,Mohammad & Islam,Asif Mohammed & Sakhonchik,Alena, 2016. "Does paternity leave matter for female employment in developing economies ? evidence from firm data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7588, The World Bank.
- Marianne Bertrand & Esther Duflo, 2016. "Field Experiments on Discrimination," NBER Working Papers 22014, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Audrey Berry & Y Jouffe & Nicolas Coulombel & Celine Guivarch, 2015. "Investigating fuel poverty in the transport sector: toward a composite indicator of vulnerability," CIRED Working Papers hal-01277414, HAL.
- Deckers, Thomas & Falk, Armin & Kosse, Fabian & Szech, Nora, 2016. "Homo moralis: Personal characteristics, institutions, and moral decision-making," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2016-302, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Meinen, Philipp, 2016. "Markup responses to Chinese imports," Discussion Papers 02/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Emanuele Ciani, 2016. "Retirement, pension eligibility and home production," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1056, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Daniele, Vittorio, 2015.
"Una stagnazione secolare? Italia, Giappone, Stati Uniti, 1950-2015
[Towards a secular stagnation? Italy, Japan, United States, 1950-2015]," MPRA Paper 69997, University Library of Munich, Germany.