Report NEP-HME-2015-12-01This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Silvestri, Paolo, 2015. "Disputed (Disciplinary) Boundaries. Philosophy, Economics, Value Judgments," CESMEP Working Papers 201504, University of Turin.
- Shantz, Aamanda & Alfes, Kerstin & Bailey, Catherine & Soane, Emma, 2015. "Drivers and outcomes of work alienation: reviving a concept," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64449, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hederos Eriksson, Karin & Stenberg, Anders, 2015. "Gender Identity and Relative Income within Households: Evidence from Sweden," IZA Discussion Papers 9533, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Panos Mavrokonstantis, 2015. "Modern Family: Female Breadwinners and the Intergenerational Transmission of Gender Norms," STICERD - Public Economics Programme Discussion Papers 27, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Daniela Piazzalunga & Maria Laura Di Tommaso, 2015. "The increase of the gender wage gap in Italy during the 2008-2012 economic crisis," Working Papers 381, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Bart Cammaerts, 2015. "Neoliberalism and the post-hegemonic war of position: the dialectic between invisibility and visibilities," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64480, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Heinrich, Torsten, 2015. "A Discontinuity Model of Technological Change: Catastrophe Theory and Network Structure," MPRA Paper 68089, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kristel Maasen & Karel Verhaeghe, 2015. "Samen werken en ondernemen in Vlaanderen: het potentieel van werkerscoöperaties," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/218272, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Andreassen, Leif & Di Tommaso, Maria Laura & Maccagnan, Anna, 2015. "Do Men Care? Men’s Supply Of Unpaid Labour," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201545, University of Turin.
- Luisa Montuschi, 2015. "La pobreza y el progreso social. El caso de la Argentina," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 576, Universidad del CEMA.
- Coral del Rio & Olga Alonso-Villar, 2015. "Segregation and social welfare," Working Papers 378, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Petreski, Blagica & Petreska, Despina, 2015. "The case study of "Krushevo women"as a model of social entrepreneurship," MPRA Paper 68085, University Library of Munich, Germany.