Report NEP-HME-2015-06-20This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dow, Sheila, 2015. "Uncertainty: A diagrammatic treatment," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-36, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Freeman, Alan, 2015. "Heavens above: what equilibrium means for economics. With an appendix on temporality, equilibrium, endogeneity and exogeneity, in the inductive sciences and in economics," MPRA Paper 65045, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Jun 2015.
- Tony Lawson, 2015. "Comparing Conceptions of Social Ontology: Emergent Social Entities and/or Institutional Facts?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1514, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Ozdamar, Oznur, 2015. "Gendered economic policy making: The case of public expenditures on family allowances," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-37, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Mathieu Lefebvre & Sergio Perelman & Pierre Pestieau, 2015. "Productivity and performance in the public sector," Working Papers of BETA 2015-15, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2015. "Risk sharing versus risk transfer in Islamic Finance: A critical appraisal," MPRA Paper 65028, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2015.
- Sarah Guilland Carmichael & Jan Luiten van Zanden, 2015. "Towards an ethnographic understanding of the European Marriage Pattern: Global correlates and links with female status," Working Papers 0067, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Yang, Yingrui, 2015. "Gauge field theory of market dynamics: Toward a solution of the "man vs. men" dilemma," MPRA Paper 65015, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Jun 2015.
- Müller, Christian, 2015. "Radical uncertainty: Sources, manifestations and implications," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-41, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Iván H. Ayala & Alfonso Palacio Vera, 2015.
"Some Reflections on Popper's approach to Rationality and its implications for the Social Sciences
[Algunas reflexiones acerca del enfoque popperiano sobre la racionalidad y sus implicaciones para l," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 15-03, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Ana Tur-Prats, 2015. "Family types and intimate-partner violence: A historical perspective," Economics Working Papers 1486, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- AOYAMA Hideaki & IYETOMI Hiroshi & SOUMA Wataru & YOSHIKAWA Hiroshi, 2015. "Application of the Concept of Entropy to Equilibrium in Macroeconomics," Discussion papers 15070, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ormerod, Paul, 2015. "The economics of radical uncertainty," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-40, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jacob T. Levy, 2015. "Corps Intermédiaires, Civil Society, and the Art of Association," NBER Working Papers 21254, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baert, Stijn, 2015. "Field experimental evidence on gender discrimination in hiring: Biased as Heckman and Siegelman predicted?," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-44, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hélène Couprie & Elisabeth Cudeville & Catherine Sofer, 2015. "Efficiency versus Stereotypes: an Experiment in Domestic Production," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01162474, HAL.
- Clara Elisabetta Mattei, 2015. "Austerity and Repressive Politics: Italian Economists in the Early Years of the Fascist Government," LEM Papers Series 2015/17, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- John T. Addison & Orgul D. Ozturk & Si Wang, 2015. "The Occupational Feminization of Wages," GEMF Working Papers 2015-12, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Attila Havas, 2015. "The persistent high-tech myth in the EC policy circles - Implications for the EU10 countries," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1517, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Marsay, David, 2015. "Decision-making under radical uncertainty: An interpretation of Keynes' Treatise," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-43, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).