Report NEP-HME-2014-12-08This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ho Fai Chan & Bruno S. Frey & Jana Gallus & Markus Schaffner & Benno Torgler & Stephen Whyte, 2014. "External Influence as an Indicator of Scholarly Importance," CREMA Working Paper Series 2014-17, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Rowena Pecchenino, 2014. "The Economic Consequences of Despair," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n254-14.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- O'Neill, Donal, 2014. "Divided Opinion on The Fair Minimum Wage Act of 2013: Random or Systematic Differences," IZA Discussion Papers 8601, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ziggers, Gerrit Willem, 2013. "Corporate Social Communication and Corporate Social Performance," 2013 International European Forum, February 18-22, 2013, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 164732, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Ce Wang & Hua Liao & Su-Yan Pan & Lu-Tao Zhao & Yi-Ming Wei, 2014. "The fluctuations of China's energy intensity: Biased technical change," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 56, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Juan Pablo Durán Ortiz, 2014. "Financialization: The AIDS of economic system," ENSAYOS DE ECONOMÍA 012299, UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL DE COLOMBIA SEDE MEDELLIN.
- Adsera, Alicia & Ferrer, Ana, 2014. "Labour Market Progression of Canadian Immigrant Women," IZA Discussion Papers 8407, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rashid, Amjad, 2012. "Generating Decent Work:How labour market institutions matter," MPRA Paper 60072, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2013.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00824632 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Earl, Peter E., 2014. "Anchoring in economics: On Frey and Gallus on the aggregation of behavioural anomalies," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-37, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Erik Kimbrough & Alexander Vostroknutov, 2014. "Norms Make Preferences Social," Discussion Papers dp14-06, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Lim, Siew & Wachenheim, Cheryl & Burbidge, Linda D. & Roberts, David & Jackson, Jeremy, 2014. "Gender Differences in Agricultural Economics," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170499, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mishra, SK, 2014. "The Economic Philosophy of Micro-Credit System," MPRA Paper 60083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanni Dosi & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini & Tania Treibich, 2014. "Micro and Macro Policies in Keynes+Schumpeter Evolutionary Models," LEM Papers Series 2014/21, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00966870 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Correa, Romar, 2014. "Conflict in the wage-led growth model," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-41, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).