Report NEP-HME-2013-04-27This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolò Bellanca, 2013. "For a theory of social enterprise and social finance," Working Papers - Economics wp2013_06.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Cevikarslan, Salih, 2013. "Heterogeneity in innovation strategies, evolving consumer preferences and market structure: An evolutionary multi-agent based modelling approach," MERIT Working Papers 019, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Doss, Cheryl, 2013. "Data needs for gender analysis in agriculture:," IFPRI discussion papers 1261, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kotsemir, Maxim & Meissner, Dirk, 2013. "Conceptualizing the Innovation Process – Trends and Outlook," MPRA Paper 46504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2013020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Häberle, Robin & Grove, Nico, 2012. "Collaborative product development: The case of network operators," 19th ITS Biennial Conference, Bangkok 2012: Moving Forward with Future Technologies - Opening a Platform for All 72517, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Philipp Ager, 2013. "The Persistence of de Facto Power: Elites and Economic Development in the US South, 1840-1960," Working Papers 0038, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Charlotte Schlump & Thomas Brenner, 2013. "Firm's cooperation activities: The relevance of public research, proximity and personal ties - A study of technology-oriented firms in East Germany," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2013-06, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Guillaume PASTUREAU, 2013. "De l’usage social aux pratiques marchandes de l’argent. Une brève histoire des origines du microcrédit social," Cahiers du GREThA 2013-14, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Klapper, Leora & Singer, Dorothe, 2013. "Financial inclusion and legal discrimination against women : evidence from developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6416, The World Bank.
- Geoffrey Heal & Antony Millner, 2013. "Uncertainty and decision in climate change economics," GRI Working Papers 108, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.