Report NEP-HME-2012-12-06This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gu, Gyun Cheol, 2012. "Denial, Rationalization, and the Administered Price Thesis," MPRA Paper 42594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5660768 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giuseppe Marcon & Lorenzo Dorigo, 2012. "Stakeholder theory and care management: An inquiry into social enterprises," Working Papers 21, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Bruno, Bruna, 2012. "Reconciling economics and psychology on intrinsic motivation," MPRA Paper 42717, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rancan, Antonella, 2012. "The Origin of the Sylos Postulate: Modigliani's and Sylos Labini's Contributions to Oligopoly Theory," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp12070, University of Molise, Department of Economics.
- Eyerusalem Siba & Måns Söderbom & Arne Bigsten & Mulu Gebreeyesus, 2012. "Enterprise Agglomeration, Output Prices, and Physical Productivity: Firm-Level Evidence from Ethiopia," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2012-085, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Veronika V. Eberharter, 2012. "The Intergenerational Transmission of Occupational Preferences, Segregation, and Wage Inequality: Empirical Evidence from Three Countries," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 506, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Veneziani, Roberto & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2012. "Exploitation in Economies with Heterogeneous Preferences, Skills and Assets: An Axiomatic Approach," Discussion Paper Series 579, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Xesús Pereira López & José Luis Quiñoá López & André Carrascal Incera, 2012. "Actualización de la Inversa de Leontief," Documentos de trabajo - Analise Economica 0050, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.
- IMAI Satoshi & SHIMIZU Chihiro & WATANABE Tsutomu, 2012. "How Fast Are Prices in Japan Falling?," Discussion papers 12075, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Oshio, Takashi & Inoue, Akiomi & Tsutsumi, Akizumi, 2012. "Does workplace social capital moderate the associations between job stressors and psychological distress? A cross-sectional analysis among Japanese workers," CIS Discussion paper series 575, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hüschelrath, Kai & Laitenberger, Ulrich & Smuda, Florian, 2012. "Cartel enforcement in the European Union: Determinants of the duration of investigations," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-071, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Hüschelrath, Kai & Müller, Kathrin, 2012. "Market power, efficiencies, and entry: Evidence from an airline merger," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-070, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Hugues Bouthinon-Dumas & Frédéric Marty, 2012. "Cartel and Monopoly Policy," Post-Print halshs-00727681, HAL.
- Macdonald, Ryan, 2012. "Firm Dynamics: The Death of New Canadian Firms: A Survival Analysis of the 2002 Cohort of Entrants to the Business Sector," The Canadian Economy in Transition 2012028e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.