Report NEP-HME-2012-07-29This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- José María Durán Medraño, 2012. "El valor de las obras de arte desde una perspectiva marxista," ENSAYOS DE ECONOMÍA 009804, UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL DE COLOMBIA SEDE MEDELLIN.
- William Orlando Prieto Bustos, 2012. "Análisis crítico de la Ciencia Económica en tiempos de Crísis," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO UCATOLICA 009818, UNIVERSIDAD CATOLICA DE COLOMBIA.
- Alon Brav & Wei Jiang & Hyunseob Kim, 2012. "The Real Effects of Hedge Fund Activism: Productivity, Risk, and Product Market Competition," Working Papers 12-14, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Hiroyuki Shibusawa & Takafumi Sugawara, 2011. "Evaluating the Economic Impacts of Technological Innovation in the Automobile Industry: The Input-Output Approach," ERSA conference papers ersa10p519, European Regional Science Association.
- Carlota Perez, 2012. "Innovation systems and policy: not only for the rich?," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 42, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.
- Shutao Cao & Wei Dong & Ben Tomlin, 2012. "The Sensitivity of Producer Prices to Exchange Rates: Insights from Micro Data," Staff Working Papers 12-20, Bank of Canada.
- Sherzod Tashpulatov & Lubomir Lizal, 2012. "Can Producers Apply a Capacity Cutting Strategy to Increase Prices? The Case of the England and Wales Electricity Market," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp465, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Alberto José Figueras & Hernán Alejandro Morero, 2012. "La economía de Henry George," ENSAYOS DE ECONOMÍA 009805, UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL DE COLOMBIA SEDE MEDELLIN.
- Lâˆšâˆ«cia Urban & Teresa Noronha Vaz, 2011. "Segmented Markets, Cooperative Behaviours: Innovation in the Production of Brazilian Coffee," ERSA conference papers ersa10p883, European Regional Science Association.
- MÂ¬â„¢ Jesus Santa Maria Beneyto & JosÃˆ Miguel Giner PÃˆrez, 2011. "The Industrial District's Influence on the Innovative Process: The Case of the Spanish Plastics Industry," ERSA conference papers ersa10p588, European Regional Science Association.
- Suvi Konsti-Laakso & Timo Pihkala & Saara Linna, 2011. "Enabling business networking within suburban development," ERSA conference papers ersa10p773, European Regional Science Association.
- Jonatan Svanlund, 2011. "Studying Regional Economic Change - Using Census of Enterprises," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1644, European Regional Science Association.
- Erik Stam, 2011. "Entrepreneurship, Evolution and Geography," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1267, European Regional Science Association.
- Yvonne Schindele & Michael Fritsch & Florian Noseleit, 2011. "Micro-level Evidence on the Survival of German Manufacturing Industries - A Multidimensional Analysis (refereed paper)," ERSA conference papers ersa10p549, European Regional Science Association.
- Lorenzo Caliendo & Ferdinando Monte & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2012. "The Anatomy of French Production Hierarchies," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1867, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Marin, Dalia, 2012. "The Theory of the Firm goes Global," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 370, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Matthew Gentzkow & Jesse M. Shapiro & Michael Sinkinson, 2012. "Competition and Ideological Diversity: Historical Evidence from US Newspapers," NBER Working Papers 18234, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gelderblom, O. & de Jong, A. & Jonker, J., 2012. "The Formative Years of the Modern Corporation: The Dutch East India Company VOC, 1602-1623," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2012-007-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.