Report NEP-HME-2012-02-08This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heltberg, Rasmus & Hossain, Naomi & Reva, Anna & Turk, Carolyn, 2012. "Anatomy of coping: evidence from people living through the crises of 2008-11," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5957, The World Bank.
- André van Stel & J. Cieslik Cieslik, 2014. "Trends in Business Ownership in Central and East European Transition Economies," Scales Research Reports H201202, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Loren Brandt & Debin Ma & Thomas G. Rawski, 2012. "From divergence to convergence: re-evaluating the history behind China’s economic boom," Economic History Working Papers 41660, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Elena Stancanelli & Arthur Van Soest, 2011. "Retirement and home production : A regression discontinuity approach," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2011-28, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Tomoko Hashino & Keijiro Otsuka, 2012. "Hand looms, power looms, and changing production organizations: the case of the Kiryu weaving district in the early 20th century Japan," Economic History Working Papers 41659, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Mauricio Olivera & Luis Alberto Zuleta & Tatiana L. Aguilar & Andrés F. Osorio, 2011. "Impacto del sector de servicios petroleros en la economía Colombiana," CUADERNOS DE FEDESARROLLO 009269, FEDESARROLLO.