Report NEP-HIS-2018-09-17This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-HIS
The following items were announced in this report:
- Irigoin, Alejandra, 2018. "Global silver: bullion or specie? Supply and demand in the making of the early modern global economy," Economic History Working Papers 90190, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Dmitry Poldnikov, 2018. "The Rise of the Comparative Approach in Russian Legal Scholarship as a Factor in the Modernization of Civil Legislation, from Svod Zakonov of 1833 to the Draft Civil Code of 1905," HSE Working papers WP BRP 85/LAW/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- CHOI, Jay Pil & FURUSAWA, Taiji, 2018. "Transfer Pricing and the Arm's Length Principle under Imperfect Competition," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-73, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Matteo Iacoviello, 2018. "Measuring Geopolitical Risk," 2018 Meeting Papers 79, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- David Soto Fernández & José-Miguel Lana-Berasain, 2018. "La Historia Agraria contemporánea española en claroscuro," Documentos de Trabajo de la Sociedad de Estudios de Historia Agraria 1803, Sociedad de Estudios de Historia Agraria.
- Edwyna Harris & Sumner La Croix, 2018. "Did Speculation in Land Pay Off for British Investors? Buying and Selecting Land in South Australia, 1835-1850," CEH Discussion Papers 09, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Enflo, Kerstin & Karlsson, Tobias & Molinder, Jakob, 2018. "The Power Resource Theory Revisited: What Explains the Decline in Industrial Conflicts in Sweden?," CEPR Discussion Papers 13130, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Qi Pan, 2018. "How top income inequality influences sustained growth?," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 6409394, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Leonor Freire Costa & Paulo Brito, 2018. "Why did people pay taxes? Fiscal innovation in Portugal and state making in times of political struggle (1500-1680)," Working Papers GHES - Office of Economic and Social History 2018/59, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, GHES - Social and Economic History Research Unit, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Fletcher, Jason M., 2018. "New Evidence on the Impacts of Early Exposure to the 1918 Influenza Pandemic on Old-Age Mortality: A Research Note," IZA Discussion Papers 11715, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Thiemo Fetzer & Stephan Kyburz, 2018. "Cohesive Institutions and Political Violence," OxCarre Working Papers 210, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Dario Diodato & Frank Neffke & Neave O'Clery, 2018. "Why do Industries Coagglomerate? How Marshallian Externalities Differ by Industry and Have Evolved Over Time," CID Working Papers 89a, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Libertad González Luna & Ana Rodríguez-González, 2018. "Changes in inequality in mortality: New evidence for Spain," Economics Working Papers 1616, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Tunde Adeleke, 2018. "Africa in Twentieth Century Black Liberation: Consensus and Conflicts," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 7708574, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Nankhuni, Flora Janet, 2017. "Agricultural Extension And Advisory Service Delivery In Malawi: Historical Background And A Review Of Assessments," Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Food Security Policy Research Papers 259565, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics, Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Food Security (FSP).
- Joshua Hausman & Johannes Wieland & Paul Rhode, 2018. "Farm Prices, Redistribution, and the Severity of the Early Great Depression," 2018 Meeting Papers 828, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Quark, Amy A., "undated". "Global Shifts: Governing Cotton in Historical Perspective," Agricultural Outlook Forum 2018 272590, United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Outlook Forum.
- Nuno Palma & Jaime Reis, 2018. "From Convergence to Divergence: Portuguese Economic Growth, 1527-1850," Economics Discussion Paper Series 1811, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Esra Kose & Elira Kuka & Na'ama Shenhav, 2018. "Women's Suffrage and Children's Education," NBER Working Papers 24933, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bastien Chabé-Ferret & Paula Eugenia Gobbi, 2018. "Economics Uncertainty and Fertility Cycles: The Case of the Post-WWII Baby Boom," Working Papers ECARES 2018-19, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Leopoldo Tornarolli & Matías Ciaschi & Luciana Galeano, 2018. "Income Distribution in Latin America. The Evolution in the Last 20 Years: A Global Approach," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0234, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Ariell Zimran, 2018. "Transportation and Health in the Antebellum United States 1820-1847," NBER Working Papers 24943, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.