Report NEP-HIS-2017-09-17This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard R. Nelson, 2017. "Economics from an Evolutionary Perspective," LEM Papers Series 2017/18, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Akira Tanaka & Xiaochun Huang, 2017. "Structural Change in Mass-Procurement Systems: China’s Iron and Steel Industry and the Global Iron Ore Market," Discussion papers e-17-005, Graduate School of Economics , Kyoto University.
- Cory Cutsail & Farley Grubb, 2017. "The Paper Money of Colonial North Carolina, 1712-1774," NBER Working Papers 23783, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Slavtchev, Viktor & Wyrwich, Michael, 2017. "TV and entrepreneurship," IWH Discussion Papers 17/2017, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Ben Nasr Adnen & Mehmet Balcilar & Seyi Saint Akadiri & Rangan Gupta, 2017. "Kuznets Curve for the US: A Reconsideration Using Cosummability," Working Papers 201763, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- CÃ©cile Couharde & Anne-Laure Delatte & Carl Grekou & ValÃ©rie Mignon & Florian Morvillier, 2017. "EQCHANGE: A World Database on Actual and Equilibrium Effective Exchange Rates," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-39, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Franck, Raphael & Galor, Oded, 2017. "Industrial Development and Long-Run Prosperity," CEPR Discussion Papers 12278, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kyle F. Herkenhoff & Lee E. Ohanian & Edward C. Prescott, 2017. "Tarnishing the Golden and Empire States: Land-Use Restrictions and the U.S. Economic Slowdown," NBER Working Papers 23790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ryo Izawa, 2017. "Dynamics of the British Multinational Enterprises and International Tax Regulation, 1914?1945," Discussion Papers CRR Discussion Paper Series A: General 26, Shiga University, Faculty of Economics,Center for Risk Research.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2017. "The Revolution of Information Economics: The Past and the Future," NBER Working Papers 23780, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Creedy, John & Gemmell, Norman & Nguyen, Loc, 2017. "Income inequality in New Zealand, 1935 â€“ 2014," Working Paper Series 6490, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- Bryan A. Stuart, 2017. "The Long-Run Effects of Recessions on Education and Income," Working Papers 17-52, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Fierro Carrión, Luis, 2016.
"Los Grupos Financieros en el Ecuador - 25 Años Después
[Financial Groups in Ecuador - 25 Years Later]," MPRA Paper 81306, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yasuhiro Sakai, 2018. "On the Economics of Risk and Uncertainty: A Historical Perspective," Discussion Papers CRR Discussion Paper Series A: General 28, Shiga University, Faculty of Economics,Center for Risk Research.
- Tetsuji Okazaki, 2017. "経済史研究におけるマイクロ・データの利用," CIGS Working Paper Series 17-005J, The Canon Institute for Global Studies.
- Tetsuji Okazaki, 2017. "Development state evolving: Japan's graduation from a middle income country," CIGS Working Paper Series 17-007E, The Canon Institute for Global Studies.
- Mehrdad Vahabi, 2017. "Coercive state, resisting society, political and economic development in Iran," CEPN Working Papers 2017-17, Centre d'Economie de l'Université de Paris Nord.
- Raouf Jaziri, 2016. "Démystifier l'énigme de l'entrepreneur [ Demystify the entrepreneur's enigma ]," Post-Print hal-01393659, HAL.
- Mehrdad Vahabi, 2017. "Janos Kornai and General Equilibrium Theory," CEPN Working Papers hal-01583569, HAL.
- Hanna, Alan J. & Turner, John D. & Walker, Clive B., 2017. "News media and investor sentiment over the long run," QUCEH Working Paper Series 2017-06, Queen's University Belfast, Queen's University Centre for Economic History.
- Ron Boschma, 2017. "A concise history of the knowledge base literature: challenging questions for future research," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1721, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Sep 2017.
- Florent Venayre, 2017. "Construction d'une gouvernance pro-concurrentielle en Nouvelle-Calédonie : Modernisation du droit économique et création progressive d'un droit de la concurrence," Post-Print hal-01582470, HAL.
- Daniel Kaufmann, 2017. "Is Deflation Costly After All? The Perils of Erroneous Historical Classifications," IRENE Working Papers 17-09, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Carlos Eduardo Suprinyak & Thiago Dumont Oliveira, 2017. "Economists, social scientists, and the reconstruction of the world order in interwar britain," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 566, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.