Report NEP-HIS-2017-09-10This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- V. Bignon & G. Vuillemey, 2017. "The Failure of a Clearinghouse:Empirical Evidence," Working papers 638, Banque de France.
- Chatterjee, Sidharta, 2017. "A Primer on Social Knowledge," MPRA Paper 81105, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Sep 2017.
- Jeffrey C. Schiman & Robert Kaestner & Anthony T. Lo Sasso, 2017. "Early Childhood Health Shocks and Adult Wellbeing: Evidence from Wartime Britain," NBER Working Papers 23763, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cédric Poivret, 2017. "Quelques reflexion sur l'histoire de la pensée managériale en France," Post-Print hal-01537767, HAL.
- Kevin Levillain & Blanche Segrestin & Armand Hatchuel, 2017. "Is law normalizing Hybrid Organizations? Putting profit-with-purpose corporations into historical perspective," Post-Print hal-01497085, HAL.
- Crafts, Nicholas & Klein, Alex, 2017. "A Long-Run Perspective on the Spatial Concentration of Manufacturing Industries in the United States," CEPR Discussion Papers 12257, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michel Garenne, 2017. "Impacts Démographiques des Crises Africaines: Une perspective historique," Working Papers hal-01578048, HAL.
- Julien Vercueil, 2017. "Albert O. Hirschman ou le mouvement perpétuel de l'apprenant. A propos du livre de Cyrille Ferraton et Ludovic Frobert, "Introduction à Albert O. Hirschman"," Post-Print hal-01552614, HAL.
- Benner, Maximilian & Michael, Dollinger & Elisa, Gliesner & Rouven, Pelz, 2017. "Upgrading a tourism cluster: The case of Eilat," MPRA Paper 81175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre Dockès, 2017. "La grande crise des années trente," Post-Print halshs-01551119, HAL.
- Matthieu Lardeau, 2017. "Market Structure and Innovation Policies in France," Post-Print hal-01508746, HAL.
- Fukao, Kyoji & Paul, Saumik, 2017. "The Role of Structural Transformation in Regional Convergence in Japan: 1874-2008," Discussion Paper Series 665, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Enflo, Kerstin & Missiaia, Anna, 2017. "Regional GDP estimates for Sweden, 1571-1850," Lund Papers in Economic History 162, Department of Economic History, Lund University.
- Guillaume Daudin, 2017. "Cities of Commerce: how can we test the hypothesis?," Working Papers hal-01494926, HAL.
- Sonia Benghida, 2017. "Norwegian Oil Management Structure: Farouk Al-Kasim Innovative Solutions," Post-Print hal-01516617, HAL.
- Schmidt, Reinhard H., 2017. "Microfinance - once and today," SAFE White Paper Series 48, Goethe University Frankfurt, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe.
- Miao, Meng & Guanjie, Niu & Noe, Thomas, 2017. "Lending without creditor rights, collateral, or reputation : The “trusted assistant” loan in 19th century China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 13/2017, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Jérôme Blanc, 2017. "Making sense of the plurality of money: a polanyian attempt," Post-Print halshs-01555623, HAL.
- Bengtsson, Erik & Missiaia, Anna & Olsson, Mats & Svensson, Patrick, 2017. "The Wealth of the Richest: Inequality and the Nobility in Sweden, 1750–1900," Lund Papers in Economic History 161, Department of Economic History, Lund University.
- Safaa Tabit & Charaf-Eddine Moussir, 2017. "Impact Of Migrants' Remittances On Economic Growth: Case Of Morocco," Post-Print hal-01449502, HAL.
- Jean-Luc Moriceau, 2017. "La performativité des théories managériales," Post-Print hal-01534257, HAL.
- Alain Alcouffe, 2017.
"French Planning: How to cope with Business Cycles?
[Le Plan - la risposte française aux cycles économiques]," Post-Print hal-01503828, HAL.
- Gordon Hanson & Chen Liu & Craig McIntosh, 2017. "The Rise and Fall of U.S. Low-Skilled Immigration," NBER Working Papers 23753, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.