Report NEP-HIS-2015-08-19This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bernardo Batiz-Lazo & Andrew Edwards, 2015. "Was Thatcherism Another Case of British Exceptionalism? A Provocation," Working Papers 15008, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Paul Beer & Wiemer Salverda, 2014. "2014-16: Piketty in the Netherlands - The first reception," Labour markets and industrial relations in the Netherlands - Working Papers 2014-16, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Acs, Zoltan J., 2015. "Moral Capital in the Twenty-First Century," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 418, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Costache, Brindusa & Dimitrova, Kalina & Lazaretou, Sophia M., 2015. "South-Eastern European monetary and economic statistics from the nineteenth century to WWII," eabh Papers 15-02, The European Association for Banking and Financial History (EABH).
- Christophe Salvat, 2015. "French Political Economy and Positivism," Working Papers halshs-01109614, HAL.
- Guillaume Allegre & Xavier Timbeau, 2014. "The critique of capital in the twenty first century in search of the macroeconomic foundations of inequality," Working Papers hal-00992367, HAL.
- Todd Schoellman & Christopher Herrington & Lutz Hendricks, 2015. "Family Background, Academic Ability, and College Decisions in the 20th Century U.S," 2015 Meeting Papers 465, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Charles Angelucci & Julia Cage, 2015. "Newspapers in Times of Low Advertising Revenues," Working Papers hal-01173957, HAL.
- Joerg Baten & Nicola Bianchi & Petra Moser, 2015. "Does Compulsory Licensing Discourage Invention? Evidence From German Patents After WWI," NBER Working Papers 21442, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Popov, Vladimir, 2015.
"Разрыв Между Югом И Западом По Уровню Экономического Развития Сокращается?
[Catching up: Developing countries in pursuit of growth]," MPRA Paper 65893, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juniper, James, 2015. "Neoliberalism, ‘Digitization’, and Creativity: the Issue of Applied Ontology," Newcastle Business School Discussion Paper Series: Research on the Frontiers of Knowledge 2, The University of Newcastle, Australia.
- Sébastien Broca, 2014.
"Ernst Bloch, for the Messianic time to the concrete utopia
[Ernst Bloch, du temps messianique à l’utopie concrète]," Post-Print hal-01154790, HAL.
- Dessi, Roberta & Piccolo, Salvatore, 2015. "Merchant Guilds, Taxation and Social Capital," TSE Working Papers 15-581, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Kathryn Graddy, 2015. "Death, Bereavement, And Creativity," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-07-2015, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Jul 2015.
- Kevin D. Hoover, 2015. "A Review of James Forder’s Macroeconomics and the Phillips Curve Myth," Center for the History of Political Economy Working Paper Series 2015-7, Center for the History of Political Economy.
- Cyril Milhaud, 2018. "Interregional flows of long-term mortgage credit in eighteenth-century Spain. To what extent was the market fragmented?," Working Papers hal-01180682, HAL.
- Acosta, Miguel, 2015. "FOMC Responses to Calls for Transparency," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-60, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Jackie Krafft & Sebastien Lechevalier & Francesco Quatraro & Cornelia Storz, 2014. "Emergence and evolution of new industries: The path-dependent dynamics of knowledge creation. An introduction to the special section," Post-Print hal-01076410, HAL.
- Amélie Charles & Olivier Darné, 2014. "Large shocks in the volatility of the Dow Jones Industrial Average index: 1928–2013," Post-Print hal-01122507, HAL.
- Claude Roche, 2014. "Droit naturel, morale rationnelle et origine de l'économie politique : l'exemple de Locke," Working Papers halshs-01140708, HAL.