Report NEP-HIS-2014-05-17This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daron Acemoglu, 2014. "Localized and Biased Technologies: Atkinson and Stiglitz's New View, Induced Innovations, and Directed Technological Change," NBER Working Papers 20060, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson, 2014. "Disease and Development: A Reply to Bloom, Canning, and Fink," NBER Working Papers 20064, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Felice, Emanuele, 2014.
"Il Mezzogiorno fra storia e pubblicistica. Una replica a Daniele e Malanima
[Southern Italy between history and journalistic books. A reply to Daniele and Malanima]," MPRA Paper 55830, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre-Cyrille Hautcoeur & Angelo Riva & Eugene N. White, 2014. "Floating a "Lifeboat": The Banque de France and the Crisis of 1889," NBER Working Papers 20083, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henriques, Sofia Teives & Sharp, Paul, 2014. "The Danish Agricultural Revolution in an Energy Perspective: A Case of Development with Few Domestic Energy Sources," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 9/2014, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 2014. "The early history of environmental economics," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 10/2014, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Howard Bodenhorn & Eugene N. White, 2014. "The Evolution of Bank Boards of Directors in New York, 1840-1950," NBER Working Papers 20078, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roine, Jesper & Waldenström, Daniel, 2014. "Long-Run Trends in the Distribution of Income and Wealth," Working Paper Series 1021, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Eric Hilt, 2014. "Corporate Governance and the Development of Manufacturing Enterprises in Nineteenth-Century Massachusetts," NBER Working Papers 20096, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Atkinson, A.B., 2014. "The colonial legacy: Income inequality in former British African colonies," WIDER Working Paper Series 045, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Christopher PARSONS & Pierre-Louis VÉZINA, 2014. "Migrant Networks and Trade: The Vietnamese Boat People as a Natural Experiment," Working Papers DP-2014-09, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Item repec:cep:cepcnp:cepdp417 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Myrdal, Janken, 2014. "Agricultural Literature in Eurasia circa 200 BCE – 1500 CE," Stockholm Papers in Economic History 15, Department of Economic History, Stockholm University.
- Elena B. Smilyanskaya, 2014. "Russian Warriors In The Land Of Miltiades And Themistocles: The Colonial Ambitions Of Catherine The Great In The Mediterranean," HSE Working papers WP BRP 55/HUM/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Maito, Esteban Ezequiel, 2014. "Piketty against Piketty: the tendency of the rate of profit to fall in United Kingdom and Germany since XIX century confirmed by Piketty´s data," MPRA Paper 55839, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maito, Esteban Ezequiel, 2014. "The historical transience of capital: the downward trend in the rate of profit since XIX century," MPRA Paper 55894, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frédéric Teulon & Dominique Bonet Fernandez, 2014. "Industrialization and Economic Policy in Algeria: a Synthesis over half a Century," Working Papers 2014-287, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 2014. "Adam Smith and modern economics," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 13/2014, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Paul Castaneda Dower & Victor Ginsburgh & Shlomo Weber, 2014. "Colonial Legacy, Linguistic Disenfranchisement and the Civil Conflict in Sri Lanka," Working Papers 2014-011, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Cruz, Antonio Sousa & Guambe, Dina & Marrengula, Constantino Pedro & Ubisse, Amosse Francisco, 2014. "Mozambique's industrialization," WIDER Working Paper Series 059, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Meacci, Ferdinando, 2013. "Say's Law," MPRA Paper 55495, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2014.
- Ackah, Charles & Adjasi, Charles & Turkson, Festus, 2014. "Scoping study on the evolution of industry in Ghana," WIDER Working Paper Series 075, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Eric Clark & Kenneth Hermele, 2013. "Financialisation of the environment; A literature review," Working papers wpaper32, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Antonio Cubel & Vicente Esteve & M. Teresa Sanchis & Juan A. Sanchis-Llopis, 2014. "The Effect Of Foreign And Domesctic Patents On Total Factor Productivity During The Second Half Of The 20th Century," Working Papers 1404, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Kousky, Carolyn, 2014. "The Economics and Politics of “Green” Flood Control: A Historical Examination of Natural Valley Storage Protection by the Corps of Engineers," Discussion Papers dp-14-07, Resources For the Future.
- Maurizio MARIOTTI & Massimo TAMBERI, 2014. "DiSES Working Papers - 30 Years and 400 Papers After," Working Papers 400, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Alain Béraud, 2014. "Jean-Baptiste Say et la question des débouchés," Working Papers halshs-00985506, HAL.
- Francisco Pino & Jordi Vidal-Robert, 2014. "Habemus Papam ?Polarization and Conflict in the Papal States," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-27, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Guillaume Bazot, 2014. "Financial Consumption and the Cost of Finance: Measuring Financial Efficiency in Europe (1950-2007)," Working Papers halshs-00986912, HAL.
- Christoph Eder, 2014. "Missing Men: World War II Casualties and Structural Change," NRN working papers 2014-03, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Anna Aizer & Shari Eli & Joseph P. Ferrie & Adriana Lleras-Muney, 2014. "The Long Term Impact of Cash Transfers to Poor Families," NBER Working Papers 20103, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takami, Norikazu, 2014. "Baffling Inflation: Cost-push Inflation Theories in the Late 1950s United States," Discussion Paper Series 604, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Luc BERNIER Author-X-Name-First: Luc, 2013. "La Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec : straddling between two worlds," CIRIEC Working Papers 1307, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.