Report NEP-HIS-2013-11-16This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dobado-González, Rafael, 2013.
"La globalización hispana del comercio y el arte en la Edad Moderna
[The hispanic globalization of commerce and art in the early modern era]," MPRA Paper 51112, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:171 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard N. Langlois, 2013. "The Institutional Approach to Economic History: Connecting the Two Strands," Working papers 2013-33, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2014.
- Bernardo Batiz-Lazo & Rasol Eskandari & John Goddard, 2013. "Online publishing and citation success in the business and economic history of Spain, 1997-2011," Working Papers 13003, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Item repec:cep:sticas:/178 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hart, Robert A & Roberts, J Elizabeth, 2013. "The rise and fall of piecework-timework wage differentials: market volatility, labor heterogeneity, and output pricing," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2013-12, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Jonathan Pritchett, 2013. "Betting on Secession: Quantifying Political Events Surrounding Slavery and the Civil War," NBER Working Papers 19625, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Morimoto, Mayo, 2013. "Referral Hiring of Miners: Case from the Coal Industry in Early Twentieth-Century Japan," ISS Discussion Paper Series (series F) f164, Institute of Social Science, The University of Tokyo, revised 26 Dec 2017.
- Lawrence J. White, 2013. "A Close Connection between the Disciplines of Industrial Organization and Finance: A Worthy Objective or a Bridge Too Far?," Working Papers 13-15, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/12014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Nuno Rosa Reis & Fernando Ribeiro Serra & Benny Kramer Costa, 2013. "Understanding the footprint of the RBV in International Business studies: The last twenty years of research," Working Papers 96, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:13002-eef is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ronald McKinnon & Zhao Liu, 2013. "Modern Currency Wars : The United States versus Japan," Finance Working Papers 23714, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/3785 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Fernando Ribeiro Serra & Martinho Almeida, 2013. "Estudo bibliométrico do contributo de Buckley e Casson (1976) na investigação em negócios internacionais," Working Papers 97, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Mário Graça Moura, 2013. "Schumpeter's conceptions of process and order," FEP Working Papers 512, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/10730 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eric Tymoigne & L. Randall Wray, 2013. "Modern Money Theory 101: A Reply to Critics," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_778, Levy Economics Institute.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/11440 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/9564 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/8922 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/11496 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ciccone, Antonio & Peri, Giovanni, 2013. "Schooling Supply and the Structure of Production: Evidence from US States 1950–1990," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 377, Asian Development Bank.