Report NEP-HIS-2013-11-16This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dobado-González, Rafael, 2013.
"La globalización hispana del comercio y el arte en la Edad Moderna
[The hispanic globalization of commerce and art in the early modern era]," MPRA Paper 51112, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:171 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard N. Langlois, 2013. "The Institutional Approach to Economic History: Connecting the Two Strands," Working papers 2013-33, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2014.
- Bernardo Batiz-Lazo & Rasol Eskandari & John Goddard, 2013. "Online publishing and citation success in the business and economic history of Spain, 1997-2011," Working Papers 13003, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Item repec:cep:sticas:/178 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hart, Robert A & Roberts, J Elizabeth, 2013. "The rise and fall of piecework-timework wage differentials: market volatility, labor heterogeneity, and output pricing," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2013-12, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Jonathan Pritchett, 2013. "Betting on Secession: Quantifying Political Events Surrounding Slavery and the Civil War," NBER Working Papers 19625, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sakai, Mayo, 2013. "Screening Minersf Skills: Coal Industry Recruitment in Early Twentieth Century Japan," ISS Discussion Paper Series (series F) f164, Institute of Social Science, The University of Tokyo, revised 27 Jan 2014.
- Lawrence J. White, 2013. "A Close Connection between the Disciplines of Industrial Organization and Finance: A Worthy Objective or a Bridge Too Far?," Working Papers 13-15, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Razafindrakoto, Mireille & Roubaud, François & Wachsberger, Jean-Michel, 2013. "Institutions, gouvernance et croissance de long terme à Madagascar : l'énigme et le paradoxe," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/12014, Paris Dauphine University.
- Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Nuno Rosa Reis & Fernando Ribeiro Serra & Benny Kramer Costa, 2013. "Understanding the footprint of the RBV in International Business studies: The last twenty years of research," Working Papers 96, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:13002-eef is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ronald McKinnon & Zhao Liu, 2013. "Modern Currency Wars : The United States versus Japan," Finance Working Papers 23714, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Vicard, Vincent & Lavallée, Emmanuelle, 2013. "National borders matter...where one draws the lines too," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/3785, Paris Dauphine University.
- Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Fernando Ribeiro Serra & Martinho Almeida, 2013. "Estudo bibliométrico do contributo de Buckley e Casson (1976) na investigação em negócios internacionais," Working Papers 97, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Mário Graça Moura, 2013. "Schumpeter's conceptions of process and order," FEP Working Papers 512, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Farjaudon, Anne-Laure & Morales, Jérémy, 2013. "In search of consensus: The role of accounting in the definition and reproduction of dominant interests," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/10730, Paris Dauphine University.
- Eric Tymoigne & L. Randall Wray, 2013. "Modern Money Theory 101: A Reply to Critics," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_778, Levy Economics Institute.
- Kirat, Thierry, 2013. "Legal tradition and quality of institutions : is colonization by french law countries distinctive ?," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/11440, Paris Dauphine University.
- Lavallée, Emmanuelle & Lochard, Julie, 2012. "Independence and trade: the specic effects of French colonialism," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/9564, Paris Dauphine University.
- Labardin, Pierre & Floquet, Mathieu, 2012. "Aux origines des logiques de carrière. Nature et fonctions des carrières internes à Saint-Gobain (fin XIXè - début XXè)," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/8922, Paris Dauphine University.
- Ould Ahmed, Pepita & Marques-Pereira, Jaime & Le Maux, Laurent & Desmedt, Ludovic & Blanc, Jerome & Théret, Bruno, 2013. "Monetary plurality in economic theory," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/11496, Paris Dauphine University.
- Ciccone, Antonio & Peri, Giovanni, 2013. "Schooling Supply and the Structure of Production: Evidence from US States 1950–1990," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 377, Asian Development Bank.