Report NEP-HIS-2011-08-22This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Foreman-Peck, James & Hannah, Leslie, 2011. "Extreme Divorce: the Managerial Revolution in UK Companies before 1914," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/21, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Farley Grubb, 2011. "The Continental Dollar: Initial Design, Ideal Performance, and the Credibility of Congressional Commitment," Working Papers 11-15, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Fry, J. M. & Masood, Omar, 2011. "Testable implications of economic revolutions: An application to historic data on European wages," MPRA Paper 32812, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simon Ville & Peter Siminski, 2011. "A Fair and Equitable Method of Recruitment? Conscription by Ballot into the Australian Army during the Vietnam War," Economics Working Papers wp11-05, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Marcelo Curado, 2011. "Industrialização e desenvolvimento: uma análise do pensamento econômico brasileiro," Working Papers 0113, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Burda, Michael C & Hunt, Jennifer, 2011. "What Explains the German Labor Market Miracle in the Great Recession?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8520, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John Manuel Luiz & Luis Brites Pereira & Guilherme Oliveira, 2011. "Constructing Institutional Measures: Indicators of Political and Property Rights in Mozambique, 1900-2005," Working Papers 219, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Toivanen, Otto & Waterson, Michael, 2011. "Retail Chain Expansion: The Early Years of McDonalds in Great Britain," CEPR Discussion Papers 8534, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John F. Richards, 2011. "The finances of the East India Company in India, c. 1766-1859," Economic History Working Papers 37829, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Item repec:cdl:cshedu:2127951 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Földvári, Péter & van Leeuwen, Bas & Van Zanden, Jan Luiten, 2011. "Long-run patterns in market efficiency and the genesis of the market economy: Markets around the Mediterranean from Nebuchadnezzar to Napoleon (580 BC and 1800AD)," CEPR Discussion Papers 8521, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Saul D. Hoffman & Ivo Bicanic & Oriana Vukoja, 2011. "Wage Inequality and the Labor Market Impact of Economic Transformation: Croatia, 1970-2008," Working Papers 11-17, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Tanaka, Katsuto, 2011. "Linear Nonstationary Models : A Review of the Work of Professor P.C.B. Phillips," Discussion Papers 2011-05, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Justin Zake, 2011. "Customs Administration Reform and Modernization in anglophone Africa: Early 1990's to Mid-2010," IMF Working Papers 11/184, International Monetary Fund.
- Jacques Forest & Marylène Gagné, 2011. "The Study of Compensation Systems Through the Lens of Self-Determination Theory: Reconciling 35 Years of Debate," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-54, CIRANO.