Report NEP-HIS-2011-08-09This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul R. Sharp & Jacob L. Weisdorf, 2011. "French Revolution or Industrial Revolution? A Note on the Contrasting Experiences of England and France up to 1800," Working Papers 0012, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Hernando Ortego, Javier, 2011. "Evolución del paisaje forestal y cambios en los derechos de propiedad en Madrid en la Edad Moderna," Working Papers in Economic History 2011/04, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Thomas Bauer & Sebastian Braun & Michael Kvasnicka, 2011. "The Economic Integration of Forced Migrants. Evidence for Post-War Germany," Kiel Working Papers 1719, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Gani Aldashev & Catherine Guirkinger, 2011. "Deadly Anchor: Gender Bias under Russian Colonization of Kazakhstan, 1898-1908," Working Papers 1111, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Madrazo Madrazo, Santos & Hernando Ortego, Javier & Madrazo García de Lomana, Gonzalo, 2011. "Energy Production, Ecological Footprint and Socio-Economic Transformation of the Territory in an Organic Economy. The Case Study of Early Modern Madrid," Working Papers in Economic History 2011/03, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Maurice Obstfeld, 2011. "Stories of the Twentieth Century for the Twenty-First," NBER Working Papers 17252, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosés, Joan R. & Lampe, Markus & Carmona Pidal, Juan Antonio, 2011. "Spanish housing markets during the first phase of the rural-urban transition process," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp11-08, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Kalinowski, Thomas, 2011. "Regulating international finance and the evolving imbalance of capitalisms since the 1970s," MPIfG Discussion Paper 11/10, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Cláudio Gontijo, 2011. "O conceito de produção na contabilidade social: uma contribuição crítica," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td434, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Stefania Vitali & James B. Glattfelder & Stefano Battiston, 2011. "The network of global corporate control," Papers 1107.5728, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2011.
- Peter Sinclair, 2011. "What would Hume make of our Current Theories and our Current Economic Predicament? And what should we make of his views on government debt?," ESE Discussion Papers 208, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Osiris Jorge Parcero & Emiliano Villanueva, 2011. "World Wine Exports: What Determined the Success of the ‘New World’ Wine Producers?," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 1103, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Klein, Michael & Mayer, Colin, 2011. "Mobile banking and financial inclusion: The regulatory lessons," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 166, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.