Report NEP-HIS-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert S. Kaplan, 2010. "Conceptual Foundations of the Balanced Scorecard," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-074, Harvard Business School.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/247372 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bruno Chiarini, 2010. "The economic consequences of population and urbanization growth in Italy: from the 13th century to 1900. A discussion on the Malthusian dynamics," Discussion Papers 2_2010, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Item repec:voj:wpaper:200948 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Popov, Vladimir, 2010. "The Long Road to Normalcy," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Working Paper W, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Martin Uebele, 2010. "Demand Matters: German Wheat Market Integration 1806-1855 in a European Context," CQE Working Papers 1110, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Yasushi Nakamura, 2010. "Money in the Soviet Administrative Command Economy: A Quantitative Analysis," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-111, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Marc Flandreau & Juan H. Flores & Norbert Gaillard & Sebastián Nieto-Parra, 2009. "The End of Gatekeeping: Underwriters and the Quality of Sovereign Bond Markets, 1815–2007," Working Papers CEB 10-017.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.