Report NEP-HIS-2009-04-18This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Batiz-Lazo, Bernardo & Hernandez-Borreguero, Julian & Maixe-Altes, J. Carles & NuÑez-Torrado, Miriam, 2009. "Adoption and diffusion of double entry book-keeping in Mexico and Spain: A related but under-investigated development," MPRA Paper 14649, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thorsten Lübbers, 2009. "Is Cartelisation Profitable? A Case Study of the Rhenish Westphalian Coal Syndicate, 1893-1913," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2009_09, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Hart, Robert A., 2009. "Above and Beyond the Call: Long-Term Real Earnings Effects of British Male Military Conscription during WWII and the Post-War Years," IZA Discussion Papers 4118, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stenlås, Niklas, 2008. "Technology, National Identity and the State," Arbetsrapport 2008:7, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Eric Hilt, 2009. "Wall Street's First Corporate Governance Crisis: The Panic of 1826," NBER Working Papers 14892, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Braun & Michael Kvasnicka, 2009. "Men, Women, and the Ballot Woman Suffrage in the United States," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-016, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Mendoza, Enrique G. & Tesar, Linda L., 2009. "The Finnish Great Depression: From Russia with Love," IZA Discussion Papers 4113, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nathan Nunn, 2009. "The Importance of History for Economic Development," NBER Working Papers 14899, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fletcher, Erin & Iyigun, Murat, 2009. "Cultures, Clashes and Peace," IZA Discussion Papers 4116, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barry Eichengreen & Ashoka Mody & Milan Nedeljkovic & Lucio Sarno, 2009. "How the Subprime Crisis Went Global: Evidence from Bank Credit Default Swap Spreads," NBER Working Papers 14904, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2009-15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eric D. Gould & Victor Lavy & M. Daniele Paserman, 2009. "Sixty Years after the Magic Carpet Ride: The Long-Run Effect of the Early Childhood Environment on Social and Economic Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 14884, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2009-17 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter Neary, 2009. "Putting the "New" into New Trade Theory: Paul Krugman's Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics," Economics Series Working Papers 423, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Selin, Håkan, 2009. "The Rise in Female Employment and the Role of Tax Incentive. An Empirical Analysis of the Swedish Individual Tax Reform of 1971," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2009:3, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.