Report NEP-HIS-2008-12-07This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Stefano Fenoaltea, 2008. "Construction in Italy's Regions, 1861-1913," CEIS Research Paper 136, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 03 Dec 2008.
- James Simpson, 2008. "California and the creation of a modern wine industry: 1860-1919," Working Papers in Economic History wp08-14, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto Figuerola de Historia y Ciencias Sociales.
- Barry Eichengreen & Albrecht Ritschl, 2008. "Understanding West German Economic Growth in the 1950s," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-068, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Albrecht Ritschl & Samad Sarferaz & Martin Uebele, 2008. "The U.S. Business Cycle, 1867-1995: Dynamic Factor Analysis vs. Reconstructed National Accounts," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-066, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Thomas J. Fitzpatrick IV & Mark B. Greenlee, 2008. "Reconsidering the application of the holder in due course rule to home mortgage notes," Working Paper 0808, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Pierre van der Eng, 2008. "Capital Formation and Capital Stock in Indonesia, 1950-2007," Departmental Working Papers 2008-24, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 2008. "Eight Hundred Years of Financial Folly," MPRA Paper 11864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:uwo:epuwoc:20083 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anna M. Carabelli & Mario A. Cedrini, 2008. "Coping with Complexity. Keynes and International Economic Relations in the Aftermath of WWI," Working Papers 121, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.