Report NEP-HIS-2008-10-21This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeremy Atack & Michael R. Haines & Robert A. Margo, 2008. "Railroads and the Rise of the Factory: Evidence for the United States, 1850-70," NBER Working Papers 14410, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Munro, John H., 2007. "The usury doctrine and urban public finances in late-medieval Flanders (1220 - 1550): rentes (annuities), excise taxes, and income transfers from the poor to the rich," MPRA Paper 11012, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2008.
- Pier Angelo Toninelli, 2008. "Energy Supply And Economic Development In Italy: The Role Of The State-Owned Companies," Working Papers 146, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2008.
- Neeraj Hatekar, 2007. "Farmers And Rulers State Intervention In The 19th Century Deccan Country Side," Working Papers id:920, eSocialSciences.
- Patrick Webb, 2008. "More Food, But Not Yet Enough: 20th Century Successes in Agriculture Growth and 21st Century Challenges," Working Papers in Food Policy and Nutrition 38, Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy.
- Svensson, Lars, 2008. "Technology, institutions and allocation of time in Swedish households 1920-1990," Working Paper Series 2008:20, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Rashid, Shahidur & Gulati, Ashok & Cummings, Ralph Jr., 2008. "From parastatals to private trade: Lessons from Asian agriculture," Issue briefs 50, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Zaman, Asad, 2008. "Islamic Economics: A Survey of the Literature," MPRA Paper 11024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:11101 is not listed on IDEAS anymore