Report NEP-HIS-2008-06-13This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthias Morys & Guillaume Daudin & Kevin H. O'Rourke, 2008. "Globalization, 1870-1914," Economics Series Working Papers 395, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- David Galenson, 2008. "The Back Story of Twentieth-Century Art," NBER Working Papers 14066, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- O'Rourke, Kevin H. & Prados de la Escosura, Leandro & Daudin, Guillaume, 2008. "Trade and Empire, 1700-1870," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp08-09, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Antonella Fazio Vargas & Fabio Sánchez Torres, 2008. "The educational effects of 19th century disentailment of catholic church land in Colombia," Documentos CEDE 004716, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- Congleton, R.D., 2007. "Democracy in America: Labor Mobility, Ideology, and Constitutional Reform," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0764, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Tetsuji Okazaki, 2008. "Supplier Networks and Aircraft Production in Wartime Japan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-566, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Ciccarelli, Carlo & Fenoaltea, Stefano, 2008. "Metalmaking In Italy, 1861-1913: National And Regional Time Series," MPRA Paper 8983, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katja Rost & Emil Inauen & Margit Osterloh & Bruno S. Frey, 2008. "The Corporate Governance of Benedictine Abbeys: What can Stock Corporations Learn from Monasteries?," IEW - Working Papers 374, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Aidt, T. & Jensen, P.S., 2007. "The Taxman Tools Up: An Event History Study of the Introduction of the Personal Income Tax in Western Europe, 1815-1941," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0766, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Gregory Clark & Kevin H. O'Rourke & Alan M. Taylor, 2008. "Made in America? The New World, the Old, and the Industrial Revolution," NBER Working Papers 14077, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Golden, M. & Picci, L., 2007. "Pork Barrel Politics in Postwar Italy, 1953–1994," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0767, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Scheltjens, Werner, 2008. "The impact of a new port on the organization of maritime shipping: an attempt to generalize the results of a case-study on the foundation of St. Petersburg and its influence on Dutch maritime shipping," MPRA Paper 9054, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Apr 2008.
- Miguel Alonso Sarzosa, 2008. "Â¿Cuándo votan los pobres? Partidos, maquinarias y cambios constitucionales en el siglo XIX en Colombia," Documentos CEDE 004714, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.