Report NEP-HIS-2008-05-31This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kevin H. O'Rourke & Leandro Prados de la Escosura & Guillaume Daudin, 2008. "Trade and Empire, 1700-1870," Trinity Economics Papers tep0208, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics, revised May 2008.
- Bosker, Maarten & Buringh, Eltjo & Van Zanden, Jan Luiten, 2008. "From Baghdad to London: The Dynamics of Urban Growth in Europe and the Arab World, 800-1800," CEPR Discussion Papers 6833, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- van der Eng, Pierre, 2008. "Food Supply in Java during War and Decolonisation, 1940-1950," MPRA Paper 8852, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael D. Bordo & Michael J. Dueker & David C. Wheelock, 2008. "Inflation, Monetary Policy and Stock Market Conditions," NBER Working Papers 14019, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre van der Eng, 2008. "KONFRONTASI AND AUSTRALIA’S AID TO INDONESIA DURING THE 1960s," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2008-493, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Dorren McMahon, 2008. "“Which Kind of Paddy?” A Survey of the Literature on the History, Sociology and Anthropology of Alcohol and the Irish," Working Papers 200801, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Laurence E. Lynn, Jr., 2008. "New Public Management Comes to America," Working Papers 0804, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
- Lyttkens, Carl Hampus, 2008. "Institutions, taxation, and market relationships in ancient Athens," Working Papers 2008:9, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Dew-Becker, Ian & Gordon, Robert J, 2008. "Controversies about the Rise in American Inequality: A Survey," CEPR Discussion Papers 6817, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ciccarelli, Carlo & Fenoaltea, Stefano & Proietti, Tommaso, 2008. "The comovements of construction in Italy's regions, 1861-1913," MPRA Paper 8870, University Library of Munich, Germany.