Report NEP-HIS-2008-02-23This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sandelin, Bo & Trautwein, Hans-Michael, 2008. "The Baltic Exchange: Mutual Influences between Economists in the German and Swedish Language Areas," Working Papers in Economics 288, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Rojo Cagigal, Juan Carlos, 2008. "Economic distress and discourse : the rise of a corporatist rhetoric in Northern Spain after World War I," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp08-02, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Marc Prat Sabartes, 2008. "Cotton manufacturers as bankers: the textile trade and credit in spain (1840-1913)," Working Papers in Economics 189, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Dimitrios Sideris, 2008. "Real Exchange Rates over a Century: The Case of the Drachma/Sterling Rate, 1833-1939," Working Papers 66, Bank of Greece.
- G. Toniolo & G. Vecchi, 2007. "Italian children at work, 1881-1961," UCW Working Paper 35, Understanding Children's Work (UCW Programme).
- Dan Bogart, 2008. "Inter-modal Network Externalities and Transport Development: Evidence from Roads, Canals, and Ports during the English Industrial Revolution," Working Papers 070812, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Roy, Francine, 2008. "From Roads to Rinks: Government Spending on Infrastructure in Canada, 1961 to 2005," Insights on the Canadian Economy 2008019e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
- J.A.|info:eu-repo/dai/nl/06912261X Bikker & L. Spierdijk, 2008. "How Banking Competition changed over Time," Working Papers 08-04, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Item repec:col:000149:004498 is not listed on IDEAS anymore