Report NEP-HIS-2006-07-02This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gilles Postel-Vinay & David Sahn, 2006. "Explaining stunting in nineteenth century France," Research Unit Working Papers 0606, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Arto Kovanen & Olivier FrÃ©caut & Barbara E. Baldwin & Charles Enoch, 2001. "Indonesia; Anatomy of a Banking Crisis," IMF Working Papers 01/52, International Monetary Fund.
- M. del Mar Rubio Varas, 2006. "Protectionist but globalised? Latin American custom duties and trade during the pre-1914 belle époque," Economics Working Papers 967, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Graziella Bertocchi & Chiara Strozzi, 2006. "The Evolution of Citizenship: Economic and Institutional Determinants," Development Working Papers 211, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Albrecht Ritschl, 2006. "The Anglo-German Industrial Productivity Paradox, 1895-1938: A Restatement and a Possible Resolution," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-048, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2006029 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sloane, Peter J., 2006. "Rottenberg and the Economics of Sport after 50 Years: An Evaluation," IZA Discussion Papers 2175, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oliver Volckart, 2006. "The Influence of Information Costs on the Integration of Financial Markets: Northern Europe, 1350-1560," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-049, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Jeffrey Miller, 2006. "Evaluation of Mass Privatization in Bulgaria," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp814, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Ulrich Witt, 2006. "Evolutionary Economics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-05, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Alexander Pivovarsky, 2001. "How Does Privatization Work? Ownership Concentration and Enterprise Performance in Ukraine," IMF Working Papers 01/42, International Monetary Fund.