Report NEP-HIS-2006-05-13This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David W. Galenson, 2006. "Analyzing Artistic Innovation: The Greatest Breakthroughs of the Twentieth Century," NBER Working Papers 12185, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:25_06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael Bordo & Harold James, 2006. "One World Money, Then and Now," NBER Working Papers 12189, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patrick Köllner, 2005. "The LDP at 50: The Rise, Power Resources, and Perspectives of Japan’s Dominant Party," GIGA Working Paper Series 08, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Timothy J. Perri, 2006. "The Economics of US Civil War Conscription," Working Papers 06-07, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Item repec:sap:wpaper:85 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Leslie Rosenthal, 2004. "Economic Efficiency, Nuisance and Sewage: New Lessons from Attorney-General v Council of the Borough of Birmingham, 1858-1895," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2004/08, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Huffman, Wallace, 2006. "The Story Behind the Post-War Decline in Women's Housework: Prices, Income, Family Size, and Technology Effects in a Demand System," Staff General Research Papers 12601, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bert Hoffmann, 2005. "Emigration and Regime Stability: Explaining the Persistence of Cuban Socialism," GIGA Working Paper Series 02, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Ghalwash, Tarek, 2006. "Demand for Environmental Quality: An Empirical Analysis of Consumer Behavior in Sweden," Umeå Economic Studies 676, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Jacobi, Lena & Kluve, Jochen, 2006. "Before and After the Hartz Reforms: The Performance of Active Labour Market Policy in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 2100, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrew Ang & Li Gu & Yael V. Hochberg, 2006. "Is IPO Underperformance a Peso Problem?," NBER Working Papers 12203, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.