Report NEP-HIS-2006-04-29This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Masaki Nakabayashi, 2006. "Flexibility and diversity: the putting-out system in the silk fablic industry of Kiryu, Japan," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 06-10, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Thomas A. Garrett, 2006. "War and pestilence as labor market shocks: manufacturing wage growth 1914-1919," Working Papers 2006-018, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Roine, Jesper & Waldenström, Daniel, 2006. "The Evolution of Top Incomes in an Egalitarian Society: Sweden, 1903–2004," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 625, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Howard J. Wall, 2006. "The determinants of aid in the post-cold war era," Working Papers 2006-021, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Item repec:occ:wpaper:8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Athanasios Orphanides, 2006. "The road to price stability," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-05, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 2006.
- Tetsuji Okazaki, 2006. "Selection or Imitation? : Organizational Evolution in the Japanese Cotton Industry, 1905-1935:," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-416, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Jean-Pierre Dormois, 2006. "Tracking the elusive French productivity lag in industry 1840-1973," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-152, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kohn, Karsten, 2006. "Rising Wage Dispersion, After All! The German Wage Structure at the Turn of the Century," IZA Discussion Papers 2098, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:sds:wpaper:0003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joel F. Houston & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2006. "Three decades of financial sector risk," Staff Reports 248, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- G. Cainelli & R. Leoncini & A. Montini, 2000. "Dinamica di lungo periodo del sistema industriale italiano. Un'indagine empirica (1911-1991)," Working Papers 373, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.