Report NEP-HIS-2005-06-27This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gregorio Núñez, 2005. "Local Life and Municipal Services in Spain at the Beginning of the 20 th Century," ThE Papers 05/15, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Adolfo Meisel & Margarita Vega, 2005. "The Stature of the Colombian Elite Before the Onset of Industrialization, 1870-1919," Borradores de Economia 339, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Ivan Moscati, 2005. "History of consumer demand theory 1871-1971: A Neo-Kantian rational reconstruction," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0506002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joseph P. Ferrie & Werner Troesken, 2005. "Death and the City: Chicago's Mortality Transition, 1850-1925," NBER Working Papers 11427, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ivan Moscati, 2005. "Early Experiments in Consumer Demand Theory: 1930-1970," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0506003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12376 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ivan Moscati, 2005. "W.E. Johnson’s 1913 Paper and the Question of His Knowledge of Pareto," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0506004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roy Bahl & Eunice Heredia-Ortiz & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Mark Rider, 2005. "India: Fiscal Condition of the States, International Experience,and Options for Reform: Volume 1 (2005)," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper05141, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- William Wallace & Tim Oliver, 2004. "A Bridge Too Far: The United Kingdom and the Transatlantic Relationship," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 22, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Hubert Zimmermann, 2004. "Sharing the Transatlantic Burden: The End of an Era?," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 23, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Marc Trachtenberg, 2004. "The Iraq Crisis and the Future of the Western Alliance: An American view," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 27, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Masahiro Kawai, 2005. "Reform of the Japanese Banking System," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-102, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- David E. Giles, 2005. "Survival of the Hippest: Life at the Top of the Hot 100," Econometrics Working Papers 0507, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Naohito Abe & Satoshi Shimizutani, 2005. "Employment Policy and Corporate Governance: An Empirical Comparison of the Stakeholder versus the Profit-Maximization model," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-92, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- FILSER, Marc, 2005. "Le management des activités culturelles et de loisirs: questions stratégiques et état des recherches académiques," LEG - CERMAB / Centre de Recherche en Marketing de Bourgogne - Cahier de recherche 2005-01, LEG - CERMAB, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.