Report NEP-HIS-2004-11-07This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tetsuji Okazaki & Masaki Nakabayashi, 2004. ""History of Production Organizations"(in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-120, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Ian McLean, 2004. "Australian Economic Growth in Historical Perspective," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0410003, EconWPA.
- Rodrigo Caputo, 2004. "Exchange Rates and Monetary Policy in Open Economies: The Experience of Chile in the Nineties," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 272, Central Bank of Chile.
- Edward Nelson, 2000. "UK monetary policy 1972-97: a guide using Taylor rules," Bank of England working papers 120, Bank of England.
- Tetsuji Okazaki & Yasushi Hamao & Takeo Hoshi, 2004. ""The Genesis and the Development of the Pre-war Japanese Stock Market"(in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-119, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Ariño, Africa & Reuer, Jeffrey J., 2004. "Alliance contractual design," IESE Research Papers D/572, IESE Business School.
- Leslie Hannah, 2004. "Concentration and Productivity: A Broader Perspective," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-305, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:2004007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stéphane Capet, 2004. "The Efficiency of Fiscal Policies: a Survey of the Literature," Working Papers 2004-11, CEPII research center.