Report NEP-HEA-2019-07-08This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Nicolas R. Ziebarth issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Justine S. Hastings & Ryan E. Kessler & Jesse M. Shapiro, 2019. "The Effect of SNAP on the Composition of Purchased Foods: Evidence and Implications," NBER Working Papers 25953, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Portia Y. Cornell & David C. Grabowski & Edward C. Norton & Momotazur Rahman, 2019. "Do Report Cards Predict Future Quality? The Case of Skilled Nursing Facilities," NBER Working Papers 25940, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ramiro de Elejalde & Eugenio Giolito, 2019. "More hospital choices, more C-sections: Evidence from Chile," Documentos de Trabajo LACEA 017312, The Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association - LACEA.
- Annalisa Scognamiglio, 2019. "Cesarean sections: Use or abuse?," CSEF Working Papers 534, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Marianne Simonsen & Lars Skipper & Niels Skipper & Peter Rønø Thingholm, 2019. "Discontinuity in Care: Practice Closures among Primary Care Providers and Patient Health," Economics Working Papers 2019-08, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Scott A. Carson, 2019. "Modern body mass index values, marital status, and household size: 1980s to the present," CESifo Working Paper Series 7638, CESifo.
- Alex Rees-Jones & Kyle T. Rozema, 2019. "Price Isn’t Everything: Behavioral Response around Changes in Sin Taxes," NBER Working Papers 25958, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bart Golsteyn & Maria W. J. Jansen & Dave H. H. Van Kann & Annelore M. C. Verhagen, 2019. "Does Stimulating Physical Activity Affect School Performance?," Working Papers 2019-042, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Moschion, Julie & Powdthavee, Nattavudh, 2018. "The welfare implications of addictive substances: a longitudinal study of life satisfaction of drug users," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86479, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- John Gibson & Steven Tucker & Geua Boe-Gibson, 2019. "Testing an Information Intervention: Experimental Evidence on the Effect of Jamie Oliver on Fizzy Drinks Demand," Working Papers in Economics 19/08, University of Waikato.
- Bhalotra, Sonia & Clarke, Damian & Mühlrad, Hanna & Palme, Mårten, 2019. "Multiple Births, Birth Quality and Maternal Labor Supply: Analysis of IVF Reform in Sweden," Working Paper Series 1289, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Björkegren, Evelina & Lindahl, Mikael & Palme, Mårten & Simeonova, Emilia, 2019. "Pre- and Post-Birth Components of Intergenerational Persistence in Health and Longevity: Lessons from a Large Sample of Adoptees," Working Papers in Economics 770, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Marie-Louise Leroux & Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthiere, 2019. "Fair long-term care insurance," CESifo Working Paper Series 7660, CESifo.
- Jäger, Philipp, 2019. "The introduction of social pensions and elderly mortality: Evidence 1870-1939," Ruhr Economic Papers 808, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Roozbeh Hosseini & Karen A. Kopecky & Kai Zhao, 2019. "The Evolution of Health over the Life Cycle," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2019-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Juan Carlos Conesa & Timothy J. Kehoe & Vegard M. Nygaard & Gajendran Raveendranathan, 2019. "Implications of Increasing College Attainment for Aging in General Equilibrium," Department of Economics Working Papers 2019-05, McMaster University.
- Gary Charness & Thomas Garcia & Theo Offerman & Marie Villeval, 2019. "Do measures of risk attitude in the laboratory predict behavior under risk in and outside of the laboratory?," Working Papers halshs-02146618, HAL.
- Hui He & Kevin X.D. Huang & Lei Ning, 2019. "Why Do Americans Spend So Much More on Health Care than Europeans? (REVISED)," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 19-00008, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.